Early Rogue Hunter sightings?

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Early Rogue Hunter sightings?

Postby Denise on September 25th, 2008, 11:45 am

Any of you find it out early? Dave mentioned that he found it in two places but he's not telling. Just remember, if you do find it early, try not to purchase it until September 30. Lynsay won't get "Best Seller" sales credit for it when it is purchased BEFORE the date. I know that is going to be hard to do, but Lynsay will receive the benefits if we can restrain.
Denise

Re: Early Rogue Hunter sightings?

Postby Denise on September 27th, 2008, 9:41 pm

We were killing some time before heading to the airport today. Went to Florida Mall in Orlando and went in to Waldenbooks. There was TRH, about 10 copies on the shelf.
Denise

Postby sin on September 27th, 2008, 10:13 pm

Actually went to a bookstore and they had it. Asked the manager and she said the release date WAS the 16th.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Lynsay on September 28th, 2008, 1:14 am

Thanks guys. I sent the info to my agent.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby lisa on September 30th, 2008, 7:07 pm

Have not found it yet, only went to two stores Kroger and Target . I will go to mall tomorrow night to the waldenbooks and see if they have it.
lisa

Postby lisa on October 2nd, 2008, 5:10 am

Waldens had it but i called at lunchtime to make sure. I had hunted a book for a friend there a couple of months ago and when i tried to buy two copies of a book they said they only ordered one book at a time !!!! and the computer automaticly ordered a copy when the other one was sold !!!! :shock:
lisa

Postby wren on October 2nd, 2008, 12:51 pm

lisa wrote:Waldens had it but i called at lunchtime to make sure. I had hunted a book for a friend there a couple of months ago and when i tried to buy two copies of a book they said they only ordered one book at a time !!!! and the computer automaticly ordered a copy when the other one was sold !!!! :shock:

That's odd, as Waldenbooks is a Borders company! Maybe it's just because they are a smaller store, but you may send an email objecting to that policy!

I need to call Bookland today to see if they got a shipment with Lynsay's books! They are a Books-A-Million company, and I asked that they put two copies aside for me! So far, I haven't heard from them. I shall need to be fussy with my bookstore friends and manager, if necessary! No happy smilie, because I mean it! There is no excuse for not getting Lynsay's newest books in when they are supposed to be there! I may need to send an email, also!

Lucky that Walgreen's did get some copies! My bookclub hardcover is on backorder...grrr :evil:

wren

Postby love2read on October 6th, 2008, 6:00 pm

I just got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!! Now I just have to find time to read it :lol:
I will probably be staying up all night to read it and then end up being really tired tomarrow :lol:
love2read

Postby sin on October 6th, 2008, 6:13 pm

+love2read. that is great news..when you are done mosey over to: Discuss the Series, The Rouge Hunter....***SPOILERS*** thread to join in the discussing.. ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Copper on October 7th, 2008, 5:11 am

mine was ment to be deliverd yesterday but i had class so i have to run to the post ofice today :cry: :cry: why is it so hard
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Return to Discuss the Series