****The Lady is a Vamp****ONLY if read the Book

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

****The Lady is a Vamp****ONLY if read the Book

Postby sin on July 30th, 2012, 5:00 pm

LIAV Spoilers...ONLY if you have read the book...
If NOT then do not read if you do not want to know!!!!!!!

As you know this topic WILL contain spoilers from the book. If you have not read the book and do NOT want to know what happens please do not read any further. Thank you.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Re: ****The Lady is a Vamp****ONLY if read the Book

Postby sin on July 31st, 2012, 7:33 pm

OH MY STARS!!! This book has it all. Romance, adventure, sadness, Humour, returning characters, and of course a happy ending.

Of course MY favorite person shows up. That's right folks Mr. Grumpy Pants, hard @$$ himself..sigh Gotta love that man. But I digress. Well I had it correct Auntie M DID play a part in getting them together. Just not how I originally thought. But can you say "Shades of Greg?" At least that is what came to my mind.

When I found out what exactly was wrong with Livy I was not sure I could continue. (personal reasons) BUT I read it and loved how Lynsay handled it. Could have staked & baked Bricker tho. :/

But kinda enjoyed him with the roof discussion.. That was very funny.

Lucian's reason for them going to Marguerite's place was priceless.

This makes me think we will be seeing a LOT more of Port Henry now.

More thought & theories to come

sin

Postby lisa on July 31st, 2012, 10:11 pm

Love, love love the book! Bricker may just have to grow up some after the accidental damage he caused. The big goofy guy will probably slow down a bit with the carefree attitude. I found it interesting that he couldn't read Livy(?) The tumor or not? He was ready to forfeit his turn. Also noticed that Lucian came up with a good way to fix the problem, without letting on that he is a softy, and also has gained an immortal employee that will have loyalty to the company and immortal R&D forever. ( I said he was a softy inside, not stupid!) Can we say brilliant planning! None of the laws were broken and he can smugly claim credit for a brilliant scientist as an ageless member of the community, without looking like he was playing favorites in his family. Liked the family reunion ! Was Caro turned at this point? Anders actually talked a bit more this time also, although he wasn't in very much of the book. Has" turner "in Elvi's story been id'ed yet? If he is innocent ( but cowardly) about her turn, and hasn't turned anyone else, maybe Elvi can turn his potential mate? Cant wait to see if Jeanie Louise and her little family will move also to Port Henry, and think it could be very helpful to Stephanie to have a little friend to get her thru her own loss of her own family. Although J.L. was planning a snug family with outings with Greg and Lissianna' Lucy--either would be great fun.

Lynsay, you are brilliant! Cant wait for the next saga in the Argeneau/Hunter World you have created.
lisa

Postby sin on July 31st, 2012, 11:13 pm

Lisa I was thinking the something about Livy. That would be too funny. As JL was having more trouble getting into her mind was because it kept causing her a lot of pain to mask Livy's. I think her body/mind was just getting resistant. Can not wait until February for Anders' book to come out.

sin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on August 1st, 2012, 8:01 am

Ok, First off, I have to say it...I'm mad at you, Lynsay! You Made me Cry! I Kept sobbing thru most of the book, punctuated here and there with watery snorts of Laughter! (Agergic!)...I did Love the Book, and also found it quite interesting that Bricker couldn't read Livy, especially since you never mentioned if anyone else could or couldn't read her Other than JL. Just out of Curiosity, can you tell us how much time passes between JL's Book and Ander's? I know it can't be more than a Month, since you said Leigh's baby is born in his book, and that she was only a month away from her due date in JL's Book.
grlnxtdr29

Postby rockie on August 1st, 2012, 9:15 pm

I loved the book.. it amazes me that ole Marguerite has a hand in everyone's love life!! :)
I cried.. :cry: I really loved the book!! :)
Lyns your awesome!!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on August 2nd, 2012, 5:55 am

lisa wrote:Love, love love the book! Bricker may just have to grow up some after the accidental damage he caused. The big goofy guy will probably slow down a bit with the carefree attitude. I found it interesting that he couldn't read Livy(?) The tumor or not? He was ready to forfeit his turn.
sin wrote:Lisa I was thinking the something about Livy. That would be too funny. As JL was having more trouble getting into her mind was because it kept causing her a lot of pain to mask Livy's. I think her body/mind was just getting resistant. Can not wait until February for Anders' book to come out.

The same occurred to me, lisa & sin. Even though Livy is only 5yo now, I still think it's a long time yet until Bricker is actually ready for his life mate. It would be interesting if this particular little girl grew up to be the one. Methinks Miss Olivia Jean Jones is going to grow up and knock someone off his feet Image and we've always said that is what Bricker is going to need! Image

I found it interesting that Bricker played such a big role in JL's story, because I still believe there is an unknown connection between him and Jeanne Louise...through Rosamund. :shock:

I have much more to add...I'll be back! :lol: 8-)

lisa wrote:Lynsay, you are brilliant! Cant wait for the next saga in the Argeneau/Hunter World you have created.

You said it perfectly, lisa! :D
wren

Postby rockie on August 2nd, 2012, 7:37 pm

grlnxtdr29 wrote: Just out of Curiosity, can you tell us how much time passes between JL's Book and Ander's? I know it can't be more than a Month, since you said Leigh's baby is born in his book, and that she was only a month away from her due date in JL's Book.

As it has been several years for us, it has only been about 8 months for them.. The books do not follow in real time.
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby TomEC on August 3rd, 2012, 5:14 am

I really loved this book. Great job, Lynsay! It now sits near the top of my list. On the website Lynsay said about the book: "This is a different twist in the Argeneau series" I say different is good. Vive la difference!

I loved the idea Lucian came up with about transferring ownership of a turn since I've been thinking that that should be possible for a long time now and I thought of it again the instant Jeanne Louise turned Livy. It occurred to me to wonder, though, if Lucian wasn't making it up as he went along. I say that because no one else seemed to think of that solution or any immortal in possession of a turn could have made the offer to Paul. Also, I don't see how the word of a five-year-old could possibly carry any legal weight; at least not for something like that. If Lucian did make it up, (the precedent is now set) it's just more evidence that he isn't nearly the bastard that he pretends to be; not that we ever doubted it.

As usual, I must warn you all now that, having just finished the book, I am putting my thoughts together for a much more long-winded post.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby sin on August 3rd, 2012, 2:01 pm

Quoting wren as I is on the phone with her as I type: 8-)

Thomas, Point in fact, the Immortals have their OWN laws,the council ,MAKES the laws, Lucian IS the council. Lucian's word IS law. This was Lucian's way to add to the turn law. In ABTR Marguerite offered to use HER turn for Jackie (even tho it was not necessary).

Ooo It is Good to be back. :):):):)

sin

Next

Return to Discuss the Series