The Rouge Hunter....***SPOILERS***

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: The Rouge Hunter....***SPOILERS***

Postby feanturien on October 9th, 2008, 8:02 am

Important comparision here: Isn't Bricker like Thomas? I mean with the whole cupid thing, which means that when bricker is on his own lifemate adventure i am sure that it is going to be unforgettable. i just love him and decker, and i cannot wait for his book to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought that at the Power outage party!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe he'll help play cupid for Decker too! I really hope so. Justin Bricker is one of my favorite characters!

Feanturien
feanturien

Postby love2read on October 10th, 2008, 2:00 pm

So far some of my favorite parts is when sam says "bare" and mortimer is like yes we have to be bare and then sam is like BEAR! lol, And when Decker throws Bricker out of his room at the crack of dawn, that was so funny, i cracked up when i read that!!!!! :lol:
love2read

Postby ~Linda~ on October 10th, 2008, 3:06 pm

wren wrote:
Hey, Denise, my order from the Book Club says my copy of The Rogue Hunter is backordered! I have my paperback...but I want my hardcover! Grrr...Image [/b][/color]

Hey Wren I just got a letter from Rhapsody, saying that they are unable to send The Hardcover of Rogue Hunter yet. As it is temporarily not available. Boooooo HIsssss
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Postby wren on October 10th, 2008, 3:22 pm

See, even the book clubs had so many orders they can't fill them all yet! Bwahahahahaha... :twisted:

I hope for Decker's book that they are more prepared! Decker's book is going to number one, I tell you!!Image
Trust wren's premonitions... :D

Hey, Linda, how do I get the previous books...before VAF, in hardcover from the book clubs????Image I can't find a listing for them!
wren

Postby ~Linda~ on October 10th, 2008, 3:30 pm

~Linda~ wrote:
wren wrote:
Hey, Denise, my order from the Book Club says my copy of The Rogue Hunter is backordered! I have my paperback...but I want my hardcover! Grrr...Image [/b][/color]

Hey Wren I just got a letter from Rhapsody, saying that they are unable to send The Hardcover of Rogue Hunter yet. As it is temporarily not available. Boooooo HIsssss

Geeeze I just went to the website and it says my order has shipped and they charged my credit card. Sooooooooo I hope that they have shipped it and the Leter has been sitting in my post box all week. It was dated the first of October.
And Wren the only way to get the rest is on Ebay or Used. So far they havent re-issued any. Rhapsody did just re-issue the Betsy's in HC 3in ones .
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Postby wren on October 10th, 2008, 4:08 pm

Oh Phooey!!!! I joined two book clubs to get the Argeneaus and a few fave historical authors! I don't collect the Betsys, although I have read a couple of them. They are just not my thing, I've never purchased anything on ebay, so if anyone sees harcover Argeneau books from any bookclubs, let me know! I'm also gonna need help with it if we find them! Thanks for telling me about it, Linda!

Stomping my feet and shaking my fist at whoever makes these silly decisions...they should always keep books in stock! Sending a rogue vampire bat to bite them all!Image
wren

Postby ~Linda~ on October 10th, 2008, 7:05 pm

Wren you do know that you can order from any book club, not just the one you joined. You do a search for for what your looking for. Then it will tell you they are available from an just click on the link.

Ebay has some you have to watch some, there will always be another listing later.
This person has all that are avaible now....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=360090971356

you can search alibris.com

http://www.alibris.com/booksearch?cm_sp=narrow*middle*hard&qwork=9858796&qsort=p&browse=2&binding=H

http://www.alibris.com/booksearch?cm_sp=narrow*middle*hard&wquery=a+quick+bite&qwork=8982569&qsort=&browse=2&binding=H

hope this helps. Just keep your eyes open and dont get into a bidding war. Have fun.
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Postby Copper on October 23rd, 2008, 9:57 am

ok i have finaly finished the book omg we need to to some good imortal matchmaking of jo and alex "who you going to call" i think they need to introduce Marguerite and get a lovely big imortal family going ooooh how about mort's others brothers you know 3 sister for 3 brothers maby a matchmaking party is needed lol love the book hope nothing ever happens to sam and she gets to become an imortal soon

this becker needs to grow up but i like him alot now i have seen him more
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Denise on October 23rd, 2008, 1:34 pm

I like Bricker a lot, too, Copper. Yes, he's still a young immortal but, for me, he's certainly old enough to find a match. He just strikes me as the kind of guy who will always have a "joi de vive". Thomas was much the same, I think. What he needs, maybe, is to find a lady who has lost her enjoyment and to help her renew.
Denise

Postby kendraj on November 27th, 2008, 12:02 pm

this book was awesum sam and mortimer so sweet but i didn't read it all ... guess i sould i think it is my favorite of the ones i have read so far unfortunatly i havnet read the whole series which sucks!!!!
kendraj

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series