Question For Mr. Spice and fellow Argeneau Fans: Timeline

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Question For Mr. Spice and fellow Argeneau Fans: Timeline

Postby Copper on October 2nd, 2008, 3:00 am

that list is amazin will be a great help its intresting to see it in a diffrent way insted if the normal way of the family tree cant wait to see the new one when its finished :D :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby feanturien on October 2nd, 2008, 6:52 am

I should explain that Marguerite's children were all born late in the year. September to December. Jean Claude usually graced her with indulging in baby making between January and March when the weather was nastier and everyone was huddled in their homes making it hard for him to find playmates. So while Bastien told Terri he was 412 in Tall, Dark & Hungry, he was only a week or so away from his 413th birthday. And while Etienne was 212, he was only weeks from his own next birthday, etc. Because they have to wait 100 years between births, and because her children were her only pleasure, they are all very close to 100 years apart...

Lynsay

YES!!!!! That's means I was right about Lucern!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so proud now. Thanks for all the info Lynsay. I still have one question though...If Bite Me If You Can takes place in the summer of 2006 and Leigh becomes pregnant ( "He'd [Lucian] gotten her pregnant the first night..." BMIYC pg 353) then by the time The Rogue Hunter takes please in the summer of 2007 wouldn't Lucian and Leigh have already had their baby that past spring?
feanturien

Postby Lynsay on October 2nd, 2008, 12:21 pm

feanturien wrote:

YES!!!!! That's means I was right about Lucern!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so proud now. Thanks for all the info Lynsay. I still have one question though...If Bite Me If You Can takes place in the summer of 2006 and Leigh becomes pregnant ( "He'd [Lucian] gotten her pregnant the first night..." BMIYC pg 353) then by the time The Rogue Hunter takes please in the summer of 2007 wouldn't Lucian and Leigh have already had their baby that past spring?

You just hit on a subject I can't answer here. It is addressed in Tiny's story. Sorry but I don't want to spoil it for you by telling you what happened or if they had a girl, boy or twins or whatever.

Lynsay, who hates keeping secrets
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on October 2nd, 2008, 12:44 pm

Ahhh...so that means there wasn't a baby-naming contest this time...like you had for Lucy! Maybe for the next baby to be born? 8-)
wren

Postby Lynsay on October 2nd, 2008, 12:58 pm

Gees, I didn't even think of that this time. LOL. I'll try to remember for the next

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby feanturien on October 2nd, 2008, 2:29 pm

You just hit on a subject I can't answer here. It is addressed in Tiny's story. Sorry but I don't want to spoil it for you by telling you what happened or if they had a girl, boy or twins or whatever.

Darn it! Tiny's book is after Decker's right? And I thought of another question today: If one of the ways to tell if a person is a lifemate is if they can't be read and nanos are the cause of being able to mind read people then did lifemates exist in Atlantis? Because if all immortals in Atlantis had blood transfusions done and the nanos didn't give them heightened ablities until after the fall then technically speaking immortals wouldn't be able to read minds. I least that's what I remember reading either in the books or on the forum. It's all kinda blending together. lol.

Just food for thought. And sorry for getting a little off topic.
feanturien

Postby wren on October 2nd, 2008, 2:39 pm

feanturien wrote:

Darn it! Tiny's book is after Decker's right? And I thought of another question today: If one of the ways to tell if a person is a lifemate is if they can't be read and nanos are the cause of being able to mind read people then did lifemates exist in Atlantis? Because if all immortals in Atlantis had blood transfusions done and the nanos didn't give them heightened ablities until after the fall then technically speaking immortals wouldn't be able to read minds. I least that's what I remember reading either in the books or on the forum. It's all kinda blending together. lol.
Just food for thought. And sorry for getting a little off topic.

feanturian, the special abilities like fangs, increased strength, better night vision, and mind control as well as others abilities evolved after the fall of Atlantis so that the immortals could survive. The nanos actually caused these evolutions in their bodies to take place so that they could get what they needed! Before the fall, those who had nanos survived by having blood transfusions and led normal human lives. They were probably at peak condition, because that is why the nanos didn't disintegrate...but instead kept regenerating and living off the blood of the host. Lucian and Jean Claude had wives and children in Atlantis who perished in the fall, and it wasn't necessary to have the laws the immortals have now because any who had the nanos were given transfusions with blood from donors. The immortals didn't need the special abilities because they didn't need to "hunt."
wren

Postby ~Linda~ on October 2nd, 2008, 3:24 pm

Lynsay wrote:

Lynsay, who hates keeping secrets

I Just love any little tidbit that you want to throw out to us!!!

Linda who really wants to know about the posible twins............ And cant wait for Tiny's book, sigh insert big cheesy grin!!
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Postby feanturien on October 2nd, 2008, 4:17 pm

Wren,

That's what I thought. So would it be safe to say then that Lucian's and Jean Claude's first wives were not lifemates, or at least, were not identified as such? And did you ever think when the Council was actually formed and how they managed to get so many immortals to follow the rules that were established? Especially since, after the fall, I'm thinking a lot of them got scattered around, then they had to assimilate to, basically, an entire new world and back then communication wasn't nearly as easy as it is today.

Sorry if I'm getting on anyone's nerves, I have a lot of free time on my hands when there are no patrons to help here so that means I have lots of time to think!

Feanturien :D
feanturien

Postby Mr Spice on October 2nd, 2008, 5:33 pm

~Linda~ wrote:I Just love any little tidbit that you want to throw out to us!!!

Here's a clue, then. It does not involve a giraffe.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series