Ooo, did you notice?

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Ooo, did you notice?

Postby Denise on October 4th, 2008, 12:34 am

Did you happen to notice the line coming down from Armand and Susanna's marriage, maybe indicating that there is a child after all? Hope that is the case! Remember we had theorized as to whether that child survived when Susanna died. Could this be a clue or is it just leading us astray?
Last edited by Denise on October 5th, 2008, 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Denise

Re: Ooo, did you notice?

Postby Copper on October 4th, 2008, 5:50 am

ye i know i was thinking that when i read it i think there mite be a little story about finding the lost child
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby wren on October 4th, 2008, 10:26 am

Denise wrote:Did you happen to notice the line coming down from Armand and Susanna's marriage, maybe indicating that there is a child afterall? Hope that is the case! Remember we had theorized as to whether that child survived when Susanna died. Could this be a clue or is it just leading us astray?

I think it is a clue...and we have had a lot of speculation about a baby who may have survived!

But, there is not a line from Marion and Victor other than having Vincent, leading me to believe that neither she nor their second baby survived...although it does give Marion's last name, Sarrah? Was that in the books, because I don't remember it? I agree that her death may be part of some radical group or "madman" who have stalked the Argeneaus through the centuries, as you theorized on the other thread!

Also, notice...it is now confirmed on the family tree that Alexandria and Ramses did die when Mt. Vesuvius erupted...we need to let Acal know he was correct in that theory! :)

Martine's first husband, Darius, was beheaded in battle the same year that Victor was born, and it appears that Darius is the oldest son after all. In some of the books, Raphael was listed first on the tree!

Oh, this is sooooo much better! 8-)
wren

Postby GiGi3 on October 4th, 2008, 9:16 pm

in the notte tree...camillia and reginald on't have dates (birth or death) was this an over site or ws there a reason???
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby wren on October 4th, 2008, 9:45 pm

They may not have Mila and Reginald's dates on record yet? Lynsay has mentioned some of the Nottes, but not in as much detail...she may not have those all recorded for Terri to add.
wren

Postby GiGi3 on October 5th, 2008, 8:27 am

true..thanks sis!!
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby sin on October 5th, 2008, 5:22 pm

Yes I did notice that little line. We have had our discussions. and None of the Notte's have births nor death dates.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Return to Discuss the Series