A few thoughts & questtions.

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: A few thoughts & questtions.

Postby wren on October 7th, 2012, 5:58 pm

I seem to disagree with you males! Consider the contents of my cauldron...you've just been vanquished beyond the bottom of the heap! Image Image

I've said all I'm going to say on this topic with you! Image
wren

Postby susan60625 on December 3rd, 2012, 11:26 am

Okay, here's a new thought!

Wren, sin and I were talking about this this morning of FB chat. I had a question about something Lynsay had posted on FB. She said that she had finished Stephano Notte's book and was doing some edits on Katricia's fathers book. His name was also Stefano.

Now, my question was that I had thought that Stefano Argentis was Drina's father, not Katricia's. And since I didn't have the books, I was wondering if I was wrong. We realized that, yes Drina's father was Stefano, but that she also has three brothers, one of whom is also named Stefano. We are wondering if Drina's brother Stefano may be Katricia's father? This would mean that Katricia is Drina's niece. This would have some very interesting ramifications, because since Katricia is Teddy's lifemate, she will be living in Port Henry, where Drina and Harper are currently living (along with Toronto, itself). It could indicate that more of the European Argentis/Argeneaus are going to be moving to Canada! Thereby creating more opportunities for storylines, which is ALWAYS a good thing!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby lisa on December 10th, 2012, 6:27 am

I thought Katricia's father was a B name? Basilio or Basilius or something like that? I might be remembering wrong, but I think Lynsay said he lived in NYC and didn't agree with Lucian? and kinda was the one as a check and balance on the council?
lisa

Postby susan60625 on December 10th, 2012, 5:05 pm

lisa wrote:I thought Katricia's father was a B name? Basilio or Basilius or something like that? I might be remembering wrong, but I think Lynsay said he lived in NYC and didn't agree with Lucian? and kinda was the one as a check and balance on the council?

Okay, Lisa, I did some checking in old postings from Lynsay and this is what I found:

Lynsay wrote:Oooh, by the way, so in this story I've decided to set aside (so be warned it could change in future, in other words it's in pencil not pen) Katricia's father is Basil (Basileios,) who was born in Atlantis five years after Jean Claude and Lucian (this was prior to the 100 year rule). He and Lucian tend to bang heads because Lucian is bossy and Basil doesn't like being bossed. Basil is also on the council, elected to the position because he doesn't take poop from Lucian, and is counted on by others NOT to let Lucian run roughshod over everyone. He lives in New York, close enough to attend council meetings, but far enough away he doesn't have to deal with Lucian too much. LOL. So now you know what I know about Katricia's father...unless it changes. I hate when that happens, but it probably won't here.

This is from a post Lynsay posted 10/31/12.

So, since Basil being Katricia's father wasn't set in stone, it is still possible that Katricia is actually Drina's niece by her brother Stephano. It is also still possible that there will be a story about this brother Basil at some other time. I'd actually look forward to seeing that story. It would be fun to see someone butt heads with Lucian. We will just have to wait and see for sure!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby lisa on December 10th, 2012, 10:13 pm

Thanks for researching that Sue! Thought maybe i dreamed that or something. LOL! I also think someone butting heads with Lucian is highly entertaining!
lisa

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series