Theories on "I-Can't-Tell-You" book

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Theories on "I-Can't-Tell-You" book

Postby Nicola on October 17th, 2008, 11:23 am

Acal wrote:That would be great Ramses and Alex :D

Wasn't Ramses' grandfather the man who invented the nano-machines? Ramses could have been the first test subject? :)

that be a awesome idea right from the start then we can find out who's family's survived and who didn't and oh the excitement lol
I Have Lived For More Than 3000 Years Living forever is what i intend to do loving u is my only danger in the darkness of the nite i shall come to u with eyes burning silver eternity is only a heartbeat away let me take you there....
Nicola

Postby Lynsay on October 17th, 2008, 12:12 pm

Acal! Welcome back, you have been absent. Nice to see you

Lynsay, who ain't telling
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Denise on October 18th, 2008, 12:32 am

Oh, don't remind us of how long it's going to be. That's depressing... :cry:
Denise

Postby wren on October 18th, 2008, 2:28 am

Acal wrote:That would be great Ramses and Alex :D

Wasn't Ramses' grandfather the man who invented the nano-machines? Ramses could have been the first test subject? :)

Acal, please refresh my memory...from which book or what post do you think you are recalling this interesting bit about Ramses' grandfather? I simply can't remember about him! :)
wren

Postby Lynsay on October 19th, 2008, 5:22 pm

It was Ramses grandfather who first came up with nanos. As you can imagine, he was very old at the time and died before they were perfected. Younger scientists took over, no one in the family. His children and grandchildren weren't scientifically minded at that point though when you live as long as they do interests change.

Ramses was not the first subject they were tested on.

Lynsay, who is supposed to be packing for Chicago and naughtily, is playing here
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Lynsay on October 19th, 2008, 5:24 pm

P.S. It was in Single White Vampire that it mentions Lucern's great-great-grandfather coming up with nanos before the fall
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby KimberlyK on October 19th, 2008, 9:57 pm

Welcome back Acal! and thanks for dropping in with little tidbits of wisdom Lynsay! *grin*

Now get back to packing! LOL!

Kimberly

P.S. You are going to be so close to me! Racine, Wisconsin is halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee!
KimberlyK

Postby lisa on October 20th, 2008, 4:41 am

Have fun in Chicago, we will miss you!
lisa

Postby wren on October 20th, 2008, 1:01 pm

KimberlyK wrote:Welcome back Acal! and thanks for dropping in with little tidbits of wisdom Lynsay! *grin*

Now get back to packing! LOL!

Kimberly

P.S. You are going to be so close to me! Racine, Wisconsin is halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee!

Yes, Alabama was so close for her AE4 girls, (I'm in MS and sin & GiGi3 are both in GA) except Jill who is in PA! But, it wasn't a public signing...and needs must when Lynsay is doing events for the bookstore and publishing industry! :)
wren

Postby wren on October 20th, 2008, 1:08 pm

Lynsay wrote:P.S. It was in Single White Vampire that it mentions Lucern's great-great-grandfather coming up with nanos before the fall

Thanks...I think I remember Lucern mentioning some mad scientist cousin! <grin> Just had forgotten about great-great-grandpa!! :oops: That means that once again it's time to start at the beginning and reread the whole series in order! Otherwise, little details slip the mind when we are having discussions about theories...but by March, having read books one through ten, with a break for the first Avon hysterical historical...I'll be ready for Decker and finding out what Leonius Livius is all about! 8-)
wren

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series