Thoughts of Lucern & Kate robbing the Blood Bank

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Lucerns mistake.

Postby TomEC on October 7th, 2012, 1:04 pm

It's Okay, Bob. I don't think anyone here is accusing you of being critical of Lynsay. It's just that she wouldn't have deliberately written Lucern as making that kind of mistake, therefore she made the mistake. Being human, all authors do that from time to time, so we're fine with it, as I'm sure Lynsay is also. Your not the first one here to point out mistakes and you won't be the last. We're here to have fun, not make each other uncomfortable. You're among friends, so relax and enjoy the forum. I, for one, am pumped to see what you come up with next. ;)
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby TomEC on October 7th, 2012, 5:09 pm

You've got a point there Bob. Lynsay could actually run with that if she wanted to. It wouldn't be the first time that an author included unintended elements in a plot. In this case she would have reference it in a later book.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby wren on October 7th, 2012, 5:16 pm

robke wrote:I'm sorry but I really think people here need to get over it. It was simply my observation about one scenario in one book, it was in no way shape or form a critization of Lynsay.
Bob

You're not sorry about it, and I don't have to get over anything! It's one thing to observe, but it's quite another too be nit-picky!

TomEC wrote:It's Okay, Bob. I don't think anyone here is accusing you of being critical of Lynsay.

Don't speak for the rest of us, Thomas! I am saying Bob is being critical of Lynsay.

TomEC wrote:It's just that she wouldn't have deliberately written Lucern as making that kind of mistake, therefore she made the mistake. Being human, all authors do that from time to time, so we're fine with it, as I'm sure Lynsay is also. Your not the first one here to point out mistakes and you won't be the last. We're here to have fun, not make each other uncomfortable.

Lynsay did NOT make a mistake in this passage. Lucern did not make a mistake! If so, she would have written it into the bloody scene!

TomEC wrote:You're among friends, so relax and enjoy the forum. I, for one, am pumped to see what you come up with next. ;)

Note to Bob & Thomas: I'm getting over one thing very quickly, and that would be the male point of view on this forum!
wren

Postby sin on October 7th, 2012, 5:19 pm

wren wrote:

Note to Bob & Thomas: I getting over one thing very quickly, and that would be the male point of view on this forum!

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby TomEC on October 7th, 2012, 5:59 pm

sin wrote:
wren wrote:

Note to Bob & Thomas: I getting over one thing very quickly, and that would be the male point of view on this forum!

Ouch! Image Never saw that one coming. Sure didn't mean to upset anyone. That hurt a lot.
TomEC

Postby wren on October 7th, 2012, 6:12 pm

TomEC wrote:
sin wrote:
wren wrote:

Ouch! Image Never saw that one coming.

Hmmm...I though you would have realized by now that one doesn't want to mess with...me! Image

♫ You don't tug on Superman's cape,
You don't spit into the wind,
You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger,
and You don't mess around with WREN! ♫

aka The Immortal Princess with the Superiority Complex
wren

Postby wren on October 7th, 2012, 6:22 pm

Since I'm such a benevolent princess, I'll give you guys a clue. You want to mess with The Fury (aka sin) even less than you want to mess with me...and we have many sisters, too. 8-) Don't say I never help! Image
wren

Postby sin on October 7th, 2012, 6:22 pm

OI sis!! No complex just delusional. And I am the only one here who can say it and this does not warrant it...Squirrel!
Last edited by sin on October 7th, 2012, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sin

Postby sin on October 7th, 2012, 6:23 pm

wren wrote:Since I'm such a benevolent princess, I'll give you guys a clue. You want to mess with The Fury (aka sin) even less than you want to mess with me...and we have many sisters, too. 8-) Don't say I never help! Image

yup

sin

Postby TomEC on October 7th, 2012, 6:26 pm

It is never my intention to mess with anyone on this forum. Sorry.
TomEC

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series