Thoughts of Lucern & Kate robbing the Blood Bank

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Lucerns mistake.

Postby wren on October 7th, 2012, 6:53 pm

TomEC wrote:It is never my intention to mess with anyone on this forum. Sorry.

Okay...Image

wren

Postby rockie on October 7th, 2012, 7:04 pm

TomEC wrote:
sin wrote:
wren wrote:

Note to Bob & Thomas: I getting over one thing very quickly, and that would be the male point of view on this forum!

Ouch! Image Never saw that one coming. Sure didn't mean to upset anyone. That hurt a lot.

Ditto!! :) ahaha.. I think I might have died laughing! :)
rockie aka rockie the kind hearted! :)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby rockie on October 7th, 2012, 7:05 pm

sin wrote:
wren wrote:

Note to Bob & Thomas: I getting over one thing very quickly, and that would be the male point of view on this forum!

Ditto! :)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on October 7th, 2012, 8:27 pm

robke wrote:Come on none of this is real it is fantasy and make believe. One of the great things about make believe worlds and universes is being able speculate and consider different possibilites about situations that occur, but the way some people are carrying on you'd think that I attacked Lynsay in some way which I did not, nor was I disrespectful towards her or anyone else.
I'm sorry but I think some people are taking this a little to seriously please lighten up there's enough going on in the real world to worry about.

Bob

Lightening up...For harmony in Lynsay's cyberhome, and because I'm not actually mean...just difficult! :lol:

wren Image
wren

Postby TomEC on October 7th, 2012, 9:13 pm

Well Bob. I can't really say I understand what just happened but I think we might have been punked; or at least had our chains yanked. At least, I really really hope that's the case. I've always liked the folks on this forum and it's come to mean a lot to me during the past few years. I would be absolutely heartbroken and devastated if I suddenly found myself persona non grata around here.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby grlnxtdr29 on October 7th, 2012, 11:04 pm

I've tried to stay out of this discussion, because I don't really think there was a Mistake. It said he altered the guy's memory, and had him make the adjustments to the book, and while it's not mentioned, I'm guessing that the people Monitoring any security Cameras are probably Immortal, or an Initiated mortal. This Probably hasn't been the First time an Immortal Needed an Emergency Supply of Blood and couldn't contact someone to get it, but had to go to the Source, so to speak. And I'm pretty sure that as soon as he could have, Lucern would have let Bastian know what had Happened anyway.

Now having said that, I am kind of getting disappointed with everyone on this thread sniping at each other, even if some people think they are just joking, It may have just been a Joke to start with, but someone apparently has gotten their feelings hurt by it. Can we agree to Disagree, and shake hands?

Oh, and Bob, Watch out for Flying Cauldrons and Snowballs. Around here it is a way of showing that you are one of the Family....
grlnxtdr29

Postby TomEC on October 8th, 2012, 12:21 am

There or may not have been a mistake. I don't really know enough about video surveillance to say. I just didn't feel I could rule it out. I was trying to be fair as well as make a new member feel welcome. Now I'm kind of sorry the whole discussion even happened. I get that the way things went may all have been a joke but that is not how it felt to me. I agree with you on that one, gnd, let's always be ready to agree to disagree with mutual respect.

I apologize to anyone I may have offended at any time, now or in months and years past. It certainly wasn't my intention.

I also intend to carry on with the assumption that the rule to "be nice," still applies. So welcome to the forum, Bob.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Re: Thoughts of Lucern & Kate robbing the Blood Bank

Postby sin on October 21st, 2012, 9:25 pm

sin wrote:
wren wrote:

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Lynsay on October 22nd, 2012, 12:04 pm

Girls! I'm shocked. You're sounding sexist. LOL.

Seriously though, while the majority of us here are female, this isn't a ladies only club. I'd like both women and men to feel comfortable here. If you have a problem with someone in future and I'm on deadline or whatnot and not aware of it, please contact me and let me know rather than going after each other. Otherwise you risk getting yourself bounced...and I hate doing that.

Speaking of...you guys are all great, and I apologize for not being around to see what was happening. Now that I'm healing AGAIN and catching up on deadlines (two more vamp books and I get a break. YAY!) I hope to come more often so I can nip things like what took place here this weekend in the bud. And Terri's going to extend the number of newbie posts again to better ensure people aren't allowed posting freedoms until we're sure they understand how they're expected to behave. I gather she'd reduced it to ten which I didn't know until today.

So, have fun, and thank you for being good to each other.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on October 22nd, 2012, 1:06 pm

We are sorry, Lynsay. I'm taking responsibility here on behalf of myself and the others who were caught in the messy situation. Since I'm such an old forum member, I often meet & greet our new members until you and Terri can be with us. I'm ashamed to say I wasn't joking when I made that comment about the male point of view, and I was lashing out in response to a new member's posts. I had totally lost my cool before that point, which is no excuse for bad behavior. :oops: I should have stopped then and contacted you & Terri instead of continuing to post. I didn't set a good example, and it's hard to start things over with someone online once you've made a bad impression. :( sin began bantering with me to try to lighten the situation, and Thomas was attempting to help a newbie feel welcome. I want to make it clear that he didn't offend all us girls, but was simply caught in the crossfire of what was becoming something we don't do here...flaming and nasty posting. :cry: I'm also sorry we interrupted your weekend with disharmony here, since that is your time to relax and be with family and friends...and you did let it slip that there is someone special. :) I hope Terri is not too hard on herself, and we're sorry drastic measures had to be taken. Our new turns have all been doing great, and we had never had a situation like this one on either the old or new forums that I can remember. Please forgive me and the others who were involved. I believe we have all had a reminder of how easy an online community can lose focus on what's important and get caught up in drama and petty behavior.

Moving forward with harmony & friendship and keeping our forum a safe & fun place for all of us! ((hugs)) wren...scribe for the SASSy ARGENEAUTS! 8-)
wren

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series