Thoughts of Lucern & Kate robbing the Blood Bank

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Thoughts of Lucern & Kate robbing the Blood Bank

Postby sin on October 22nd, 2012, 2:09 pm

I agree with wren. We are very sorry Lynsay.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Lynsay on October 22nd, 2012, 3:48 pm

Hugs. It's all good, girls. Stuff happens and I understood what was going on. The mentioned ex-poster kind of had a way of winding you up I think. He wound me up too when I came to see what was happening. I couldn't figure out if it was deliberate or he had some social issues like Aspergers or something and was missing social cues, or just didn't realize how he came across. Although, it's hard to judge social cues on a forum or any form of communication where you can't see expression.

Shrug. Anyway, it's done and dusted. As for this weekend and that special person. It was our first year Anniversary and he usually comes every weekend, but I asked him to stay away so I could get some work done. I'd gotten behind on this deadline and wanted the time to catch up. Besides, I'm supposed to be driving up to go to dinner with he and his bosses tomorrow, so I thought, well, it's one or the other, no dinner and he comes for the weekend, or cancel the weekend and go up Tuesday. I went with Tuesday...LOL. Sadly, I didn't get as much writing done as I'd hoped though.

Ah well...such is life. Keeps it interesting.

Later babes

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby TomEC on October 22nd, 2012, 4:51 pm

I hope this isn't one post too many on this but I just want to say how relieved I am to see things getting back to normal. It's been strange times. I also want to say that you, Lynsay, handled the situation very well under the circumstances. In all my life, I can't remember meeting anyone who seemed so incapable of taking a hint! I was really starting to dread what he might post next. Oh well, I think, over all, we did what we could and if we made any mistakes, well, to err is human. I'm just thrilled that we can all put this behind us and get on with making this the special place it is. :D
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Re: Lucerns mistake.

Postby wren on October 22nd, 2012, 5:18 pm

grlnxtdr29 wrote: Watch out for Flying Cauldrons and Snowballs. Around here it is a way of showing that you are one of the Family....

Oooohhh, gnd....Image oops, didn't have any snow here, so I put some on to brew! Winding up & tossed a little cauldron full of snowballs! Image SPLAT! Image bwahahaha...giggling as I run from you! :lol:

Being a family of pirates for Halloween is a super idea! Sounds fun! Image
wren

Postby rockie on October 22nd, 2012, 10:48 pm

Lynsay wrote:Later babes

Lynsay

Hey Lynsay did you read Fifty Shades of Grey?
Laters, Baby! :)
I had to laugh! :)

I must add a sorry in there also! :)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Denise on October 23rd, 2012, 8:02 am

TomEC wrote:In all my life, I can't remember meeting anyone who seemed so incapable of taking a hint!
That was my thought, too, Tom.
Denise

Postby Lynsay on October 23rd, 2012, 12:39 pm

No Tom, it's not one too many. It's fine. And I know what you mean.I don't think he could miss those "hints," we got pretty blunt at times. He was just ignoring them or something. Ah well.

No Rockie I haven't read Shades of Grey. It's been mentioned to me, but I don't get a lot of time to read anymore, so haven't read it. I gather someone says Later, babes, or laters babe or baby, or something? And that it's probably code for something else? LOL. Gees, sorry about that. LOL.

Now I need to go finish packing, but I need Terri's help cause I don't know what you wear to have dinner with the bosses. I mean, I'm usually a jeans person, or dress up for the publisher gal. It's an indian restaurant and he says this is casual and he's wearing black pants, but that's not jeans casual, I'm guessing business casual? GAD! Don't want to embarrass the poor guy by under or over dressing. Sigh. I think I maybe need to leave my computer and get out more, lol.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby rockie on October 23rd, 2012, 1:26 pm

Lynsay wrote:No Rockie I haven't read Shades of Grey. It's been mentioned to me, but I don't get a lot of time to read anymore, so haven't read it. I gather someone says Later, babes, or laters babe or baby, or something? And that it's probably code for something else? LOL. Gees, sorry about that. LOL.

LMAO Lynsay! :)
Nah, its not code for something else. Laters, Baby.. is what Christian says every time he says good bye to Anna.. and His brother Elliot started it.. then everyone started to say it!
It just made me laugh Lynsay.. :)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Lynsay on October 24th, 2012, 8:12 am

LMAO Lynsay! :)
Nah, its not code for something else. Laters, Baby.. is what Christian says every time he says good bye to Anna.. and His brother Elliot started it.. then everyone started to say it!
It just made me laugh Lynsay.. :)[/quote]

Oh good, then I wasn't accidentally propositioning you guys, (grin) Good to know, lol.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby rockie on October 24th, 2012, 7:23 pm

Lynsay wrote:LMAO Lynsay! :)
It just made me laugh Lynsay.. :)

Oh good, then I wasn't accidentally propositioning you guys, (grin) Good to know, lol.

Lynsay[/quote]

LOL Nah! It made me laugh! :)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~