Argeneaus Fever

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Argeneaus Fever

Postby MsKitty on June 18th, 2009, 6:28 pm

Hugglesforme wrote:I personally don't find any of that obsessive.... ;)! Seems normal to me, exspecially seeing as I am like that with a ton of books. These included. :)

I agree!! I feel sorry for the people out there that don't read them!! They are SO missing out!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby Dream on June 20th, 2009, 8:55 pm

Hi everyone I am new here. Actually I am new to Lynsay's books I am on my second book in the series and of course I am not reading them in order because that would be too easy right. :lol: I have read Thomas' story and now I am reading Etienne's story. So for I can not put the books down and I am really getting hooked here.

Hope that I meet some nice people who are loving the same books that I am on this board. I am not usually too good at the board thing but here I go and giving it a shot. I just have to tell you guys how much I love these books and what I am loving about them. I use to real normal romances. now I found Lynsay and I am reading a whole new genre.
Lisa
Dream

Postby MsKitty on June 21st, 2009, 3:30 am

Hi Lisa!

Welcome!! Thomas then Etieene... Nice!! I read them out of order.. then I re-read them in order.... then I did it again!! We're a little OCD here & that's the way we like it!!

Everyones really friendly & there's lots of laughs to be had, as well as conspiricies & monkey talk!!

Look forward to more chat with you,

Kat xx
MsKitty

Postby coffinbate on June 30th, 2009, 11:55 pm

so i have lurked here for a while and just never started a account and this thread convinced me only because i wanted to inform her of a few things... lynsay is amazing... her books are amazing and right now i switch off between about 5 different authors so i always have a new book to read... and it has worked out for me so far.. that way in between books your not re reading the whole series each time.... as i used to do.. but let me give a quick overview of what i survive on...

lynsay sands- naturally....

maggie shayne- the wings of the night series. although it isnt the first book, i suggest you start with twilight hunger.. its what hooked me.. very much like lynsays work acturally, very descriptive and sometimes very funny, and in every book there is a new male character to fall in love with and a tough as nails but very loveable or relatable female. and their theories on vamps (imortals) are quite similar... its scientific.. however there arent nanos, its a disease the life mates are born with that make them turnable... belladonna antigen i believe its called.. a very read worthy series you can get in bulk lots on ebay.. and there are like 14 books, so you wont run out for a while... but i must admit i read the first 3 in one night... lol they are that good.

laurell k hamilton-
Anita Blake Series- bad ass female role, men that y0ou will dream about and make you laugh, make you cry and break your heart.... she is witty and independant, a necromancer who raises zombies for a iving and works on the side for the police in a unit known as "rpit" regional prenatural investigation team.. if zebrowski dosent make you laugh for hours nothing will, and i must say i sold like 8 years of my life to this series... if you read nothing else.,,. read guilty pleasures.... it is about a vampire strip club and a battle for master vampire of the city of saint loui.. and when a character in this book got hurt, it was so real to me that i cried for days and put the book down for a month without being able to finish it.... i have massive love for a character in the series named philip. i have major love for this writer and would appreciate anyone to read the first book even if i have to llend and mail you my copy! and to beat it all you have 16 books to tide you over till the next lynsay book arives!

Merry Gentry Series- another tough female written by laurell k hamilton... heir to the throne of the unseeli fairy, the dark throne, she is in a race to the throne with her cousin, fairy has been barren for years and the first to concieve gets the crown, her cousin however will see her dead before she has a chance to concieve a heir... there are many twists and turns in this series that have kept me reading this series dilligently... you will definately love it... frost and doyle are two men that make you want to read it over and over.

kim harrison... trust me... kisten is worth reading the book over and over and over and over and over.

hope this helps and sorry i cant elaborate more on mis harrrison but i gotta run to the grocery store.

let me know if you need anything along the ideas of other authors! there are others but these are my top favs.
coffinbate

Postby wren on July 1st, 2009, 7:43 am

Welcome to the fabulous forum of the SASSy ARGENEAUTS, Coffinbate...gotta love that username! *giggle*

Hope you will stick around and fill out the Getting To Know You questions...read some of ours to get to know us, and become a regular when you have time to jump in on any thread! We love our newbies, and you don't stay a newbie for long around here! There is also a thread in the General Discussion about "What We're Reading..." that you might wish to add to, because a lot of readers look there for other good authors/books that Lynsay's fans may like! Also, if you haven't, sign up for the newsletter on the home page of the website...just look at the For Readers section, and you will see the place to sign up for Lynsay's mailing list! Again welcome :D ...and now that you are out of lurkdom...we would be very happy for you to stay visible with us! ;)
wren

Postby wren on August 26th, 2009, 3:09 am

panta-rhei wrote:Hi

Hmm maybe this ist he right place to post this……

Guess what…… I’ve did it :D

I’ve read the books in English :mrgreen:
……A Bite to Remember, Bite Me If You Can, The Accidental Vampire, Vampires Are Forever, Vampire Interrupted, The Rogue Hunter and The Immortal Hunter
Of cause I’ve read the other Argenau books too but in german language.

It was not so difficult as I expected but I think some parts would be difficult to translate.
Know I have a little list in each book because I always stumble over the same words and I know I have already searched them in the dictionary but I forgot the meaning after searching the same word for the third time or so I made a list. :oops:

So I wait for the new book too…. :lol:

dea

That's fantastic! You are truly one of us! A devoted SASSy ARGENEAUT! :D That is our unofficial official forum fan club name! :mrgreen:
wren

Postby MsKitty on August 26th, 2009, 4:06 am

Way to go Panta-rhei!! Excellent!
MsKitty

Postby Copper on August 26th, 2009, 6:25 am

i wish i could read im more than one language but using these great book for that very cool thinking about how fun it is to read these book over and over and how its stll exiting it a diffrent language would be lik reading a whole diffrent book
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Denise on August 28th, 2009, 1:33 am

I'm impressed, panta-rhei! I am not bilingual and I applaud those who are.
Denise

Postby ~Linda~ on August 29th, 2009, 4:57 pm

panta-rhei wrote:Hi

Hmm maybe this ist he right place to post this……

Guess what…… I’ve did it :D

I’ve read the books in English :mrgreen:
……A Bite to Remember, Bite Me If You Can, The Accidental Vampire, Vampires Are Forever, Vampire Interrupted, The Rogue Hunter and The Immortal Hunter
Of cause I’ve read the other Argenau books too but in german language.

It was not so difficult as I expected but I think some parts would be difficult to translate.
Know I have a little list in each book because I always stumble over the same words and I know I have already searched them in the dictionary but I forgot the meaning after searching the same word for the third time or so I made a list. :oops:

So I wait for the new book too…. :lol:

dea

Wow way to go Dea.. I soo could not do it.
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series