Do they taste the blood?

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Do they taste the blood?

Postby sin on October 20th, 2012, 11:54 pm

TomEC wrote:Thanks Bob for mentioning that point about what Lissianna had said about chocolate. I had forgotten that one. I guess that's why it has been Sin's quote for so long. Been temped, at times, to steal it from her but I wouldn't have the guts to steal anything from her. :(

Tom...Be AFRAID, be VERY afraid. I have earned my name. BOTH of 'em. Not to mention I idolize Lucian and his tactics.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby susan60625 on October 21st, 2012, 7:21 am

sin wrote:
TomEC wrote:Thanks Bob for mentioning that point about what Lissianna had said about chocolate. I had forgotten that one. I guess that's why it has been Sin's quote for so long. Been temped, at times, to steal it from her but I wouldn't have the guts to steal anything from her. :(

Tom...Be AFRAID, be VERY afraid. I have earned my name. BOTH of 'em. Not to mention I idolize Lucian and his tactics.

ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby lindithium on February 16th, 2013, 12:37 pm

Oh man can you imagine how bad it would suck if you had a cavity in your fang, and that cold, cold blood always touched on the nerve...oh my mouth hurts just thinking about it. I know the nanos would never allow a cavity. This was just a wayward thought I thought I'd share.
No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit-Hellen Keller
lindithium

Postby susan60625 on February 16th, 2013, 12:57 pm

Hey lindithium! Speaking of fangs and dentists. Have you ever read Kerrelyn Sparks Love at Stake series of books? The first book in the series is about a vampire who loses a fang and has to find a dentist to put it back in! It's really pretty funny! That series has the same type of humor that Lynsay uses. You should really give it a try if you haven't already!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby lindithium on February 16th, 2013, 1:06 pm

Hey back! Oh yeah I remember that one. How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire. She thought it was a wolf fang, and Roman was a weirdo. It was pretty funny.
No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit-Hellen Keller
lindithium

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series