Doing The Happy Dance!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Doing The Happy Dance!

Postby Double E on December 16th, 2008, 10:23 pm

I finally finished the series! Can I get a Whoop Whoop? Some of you might remember that I became addicted to the series by way of The Rouge Hunter. What can I say? I had to go back and read it again too. I am definitely going to have to come up with a new fav's list. :D

Oh my gosh! Loved Thomas and Marguerite's stories. Even have the girls at work reading, lol. Come on days, tick on down. I am ready for another.
Double E

Re: Doing The Happy Dance!

Postby sin on December 16th, 2008, 10:59 pm

Whoop Whoop. and now you have several turns yourself. Wonder if by a small chance Marguerite had anything to do with Mortimer and Sam getting together. lol. Seeing as she has had a hand with everyone else getting their lifemates. *grins*

We never get tired of re-reading the saga over and over. Can not wait until the end of March for Decker's story. Of course it will mean a re-read from the beginning again. lol

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Jeanie on December 16th, 2008, 11:43 pm

Whoop! Whoop! Go Double E Go!
I don't mind the rereading. Let the children dream of visions of surgarplumbs dancing in there head.. I just want to dream with the visons of those sinfully goooood looking Argeneau men dancing in my head :oops: .

Now comes the hard part..The waiting for the next book (sigh).
Jeanie

Postby wren on December 17th, 2008, 6:37 am

Jeanie wrote:Whoop! Whoop! Go Double E Go!
I don't mind the rereading. Let the children dream of visions of surgarplumbs dancing in there head.. I just want to dream with the visons of those sinfully goooood looking Argeneau men dancing in my head :oops: .

sin wrote:Whoop Whoop. and now you have several turns yourself. Wonder if by a small chance Marguerite had anything to do with Mortimer and Sam getting together. lol. Seeing as she has had a hand with everyone else getting their lifemates. *grins*

We never get tired of re-reading the saga over and over. Can not wait until the end of March for Decker's story. Of course it will mean a re-read from the beginning again. lol

Couldn't have said it better myself, not even in essay length post, so just put in your wonderful words again, Jeanie & sin! Whoop! Whoop! for Double E! Image Happy Dancing with you!! In January, we will all begin rereading and discussing details & "theories" as we count down to Decker's book! Image YUMMY!! Image
wren

Postby Mr Spice on December 17th, 2008, 11:47 am

wren wrote: ...not even in essay length post...

Ahem! :roll:
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby wren on December 18th, 2008, 1:47 am

Mr Spice wrote:
wren wrote: ...not even in essay length post...

Ahem! :roll:

Why, Mr. Spice, whatever do you mean? :lol:
wren

Postby Double E on December 18th, 2008, 10:19 pm

wren wrote:
Jeanie wrote:Whoop! Whoop! Go Double E Go!

sin wrote:Whoop Whoop. and now you have several turns yourself. Wonder if by a small chance Marguerite had anything to do with Mortimer and Sam getting together. lol. Seeing as she has had a hand with everyone else getting their lifemates. *grins*

Couldn't have said it better myself, not even in essay length post, so just put in your wonderful words again, Jeanie & sin! Whoop! Whoop! for Double E! Image Happy Dancing with you!! In January, we will all begin rereading and discussing details & "theories" as we count down to Decker's book! Image YUMMY!! Image

Will this discussion be on the boards? You have me curious.
Double E

Postby sin on December 18th, 2008, 10:55 pm

We have several pages of discussions here on several topics. Somewhere we have already discussed Decker & Dani. {whom Lynsay has stated is his lifemate} If a topic does not already exist {please look to bottom of page it will let you know if there is a next} feel free to start a topic. We always enjoy talking, discussing about our favorite and everyone else. So on that note I will just say: LUCIAN IS THE BEST!!!!!!

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Lynsay on December 20th, 2008, 11:22 am

Ohhhhhhhhh, Double E, you're a newbie to the Argeneaus. Ooooooooooooh. Well, welcome. Glad you have enjoyed them so far. Hope you don't shriek and want to pull my hair out when you read Decker's story.

By the way, guys, I WILL be putting the sample chapter of Decker's story up by the end of next month. I want to get Christmas over with and see the historical pubbed first. It's the first one with Avon and I want it to get it's moment to shine. I love writing my historicals too you know. They help keep me from getting bored. If I was just writing one genre I'd have to yank my hair out in hanks. I need the variety to keep me from getting stale. Besides, I can have so much fun in historicals. Did you know the church used to think we women were weak both intellectually and morally? Easily led astray you see. Need the man to keep us wicked women in line and protect us from our baser instincts. Snort.

Anyway, the kettles boiling so I'm off to make the tea.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Double E on December 21st, 2008, 8:07 pm

Yes, a newbie waiting for 10 more, lol.
Double E

Next

Return to Discuss the Series