The Immortal Hunter sample chapter

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

The Immortal Hunter sample chapter

Postby Lynsay on January 10th, 2009, 4:22 pm

Have had several emails from readers wanting to know about updating the website and posting the sample for The Immortal Hunter and so I am just posting to say both shall be done in three weeks. I will have them up at the end of the month. I wanted to wait on the sample until after Devil of the Highlands came out and it comes out Jan 27th and rather than send stuff and then send it again, I decided the greeting page on the website could wait til then too. It's not like we have any news other than our panic about finding a new house. (grimace)

Hi ho all and ciao for now

Lynsay, who was posting while she had a sandwich break but is now done eating and heading back to her corrections
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Re: The Immortal Hunter sample chapter

Postby rockie on January 12th, 2009, 7:49 pm

Yay!! I can't wait to read the sample chapter and the rest of the book :D :lol:
Hope you find a house quickly Lynsay!! If you don't you can always move to NC there are plenty of houses here.. LOL!!!
rockie, who is bored outta her mind!!!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Copper on January 13th, 2009, 7:08 am

its going to be great i cant wait to start taring my hair out waiting to read the next part
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby OnceBittenTwiceShy on January 14th, 2009, 1:46 pm

i cant wait for the spoiler chapter i loved rouge hunter :D yahhh
OnceBittenTwiceShy

Postby Jeanie on January 15th, 2009, 8:27 pm

Yahhh...!! I am so, looking forward to reading the sample chapter for Immortal Hunter. You know, the last time I had a hard time waiting for a book. Itwas over the Summer, when I was waiting for the final book in the Twilight series.
Jeanie

Postby OnceBittenTwiceShy on January 16th, 2009, 8:16 am

Come on Lynsay when is it comig out give us the spoiler chapter!!!!!
OnceBittenTwiceShy

Postby wren on January 16th, 2009, 11:07 am

Hi *OnceBittenTwiceShy*, I know it's hard to wait, but I think it's at the end of the month after Devil Of The Highlands has its release on the 27th...or around that time!

Lynsay is letting the first Avon hysterical historical have its moment in the spotlight first...some of us have been waiting a long time for a new historical, as this is the first one since she moved publishing houses! :)

I started up some of the "games" again on the general discussion section to help entertain us while we wait ~ anticipation, it's making me wait ~ lol...so jump in & join us there. Just read the original post to know what to do, and pick up wherever the game is at...

Also, we are ready to get into some theories/conspiracies debates...our beloved GiGi3 is great at getting those started...I'll send her an email and tell her we need some ideas to get us going!

Hello & welcome to the best forum ever...how about doing the Original Getting To Know You Questions...a sub-forum on the general discussion that helps us all get to know one another better, and also the Quirky Questions and other threads in that part if you wish! We are a close and fun group!! Glad you have joined us! 8-)
wren

Postby lisa on January 17th, 2009, 10:27 am

Harper Collins website has a small teaser on the new book, under Lynsays info -anyone else seen it yet?
Last edited by lisa on January 18th, 2009, 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
lisa

Postby wren on January 17th, 2009, 7:02 pm

lisa wrote:Harper Collins website has a small teaser on the new book, under Lynsays info -anyone else seen it yet?

Are you talking about the new historical, Devil Of The Highlands? I think sin had said something about seeing it! :)
wren

Postby lisa on January 18th, 2009, 8:25 am

Nope Im refering to the teaser mentioning a Dr Dani McGill and a rogue hunter named Decker -who takes a bullet for her! ( That has got to hurt :shock: )
lisa

Next

Return to Discuss the Series