The Immortal Hunter sample chapter

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: The Immortal Hunter sample chapter

Postby wren on March 24th, 2009, 12:06 pm

leigh27 wrote:Yeaahh!! I finally figured out how to post comments... Ive only been trying to for the lasst three weeks and it turns out the button was right in front of me!! Since im new to this i thought the first section i could comment on should be the 11 th book.... I must have read the except like 100 times and everytime i read it i figure out different details. I love Decker tho not quite as much as my Christian Notte!!!

Welcome, leigh27! :D Ahhh, when it comes to the yummy Christian Notte, you & Mary are going to get along just fine...he is her favourite dream guy, too! Now that you have found the "post" button, stay with us...this is the best forum anywhere! We are always happy to have new friends!!
wren

Postby Mary on March 25th, 2009, 2:01 pm

Well I'm not too fond of sharing, but seeing as Christian is the sort of character one can help but to fall for, I'll make the exception just this ONE time. lol ;)

Just kidding Leigh27 truely I am glad to someone other than me that get's Christian's personality, the strong and blunt type that is, he just says what he means and doesn't worry what others think. I like that in a character. I also just adore :oops: Justin Bricker, he makes me laugh so I get strange looks from my hubby and kids. :D

Welcome to the fourm, Mary
My dreamy Immortal Christian.
Come to my dreams always.
Mary

Postby feanturien on March 25th, 2009, 5:32 pm

Mary, I think we might be kindred spirits! I love Christian and Justin too! :D
feanturien

Postby Denise on March 26th, 2009, 4:38 pm

Okay, I'll admit that the make-up comments caught me totally off guard until I went back to re-read. Amazing what the rearranging of two little letters can do. Case and point, I have trouble typing my name because one hand is a little faster on the draw than the other, so I often end up an "Densie". Now isn't that interesting? :lol:
Denise

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series