The "Rogue Hunters" Books...theories/ideas :-)

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

The "Rogue Hunters" Books...theories/ideas :-)

Postby wren on January 16th, 2009, 11:35 am

We know we have some more "rogue hunters" to read about soooo...it's time to start talking theories and bribing Mr. Spice with cherry cheesecake (must be Sara Lee only) that will get us nowhere...but it's still fun to try! :lol: Sometimes he or Mrs. Spice will drop us a tidbit or crumb! <grin>

Let's talk about The Immortal Hunter! Decker {sigh} ...oh sorry, daydream moment, back to the book! Now, we know that Decker's life mate is Dani...has anyone else noticed that her name is like Alex, Sam, Jo...names that can be nicknames from a longer girl's name but shortened to a unisex style name...and Decker is still in cottage country living next door to Sam's family cottage! We know that Sam's only other family is an Aunt & Uncle that they don't see too often...is Dani related? Has this been addressed and I missed it? Hmmmm....

Also, don't forget that while TRH was lighter, TIH is darker with evil Leonius who is more evil than Vida...and she was pure evil...oh, I'll have to search for his full name again! Phooey...well, anyway, family secrets are about to be revealed...long ago family secrets??????

We may bring in canon from other books in the series to support our ideas sooooo...
Let the theories/ideas begin... :twisted:
wren

Re: The "Rogue Hunters" Books...theories/ideas :-)

Postby love2read on January 16th, 2009, 4:06 pm

I think that Dani's name is shorted from Daniel. Also i think that this book is going to be amazing i cant wait for it, when does it come out?
love2read

Postby sin on January 16th, 2009, 8:36 pm

March 31

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on January 19th, 2009, 3:20 pm

I think maybe we will get to see some of those other Argeneaus that Lynsay has said are out there that we've never met before. And from the synopsis that is available, it looks like one of them may be a villain!
Denise

Return to Discuss the Series