Early Release

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Early Release

Postby CelticIrishRose on March 29th, 2009, 8:01 pm

:D pure luck that i found it out two days early.. omg... i couldnt put it down best one yet i think
CelticIrishRose

Re: Early Release

Postby Denise on March 30th, 2009, 12:50 am

I think I may go hunt at B&N or Borders and, if I find it, just camp out to read it in the store, then wait until Tuesday to buy. I'll have to get a HB copy as well.
Denise

Postby katbrower on March 30th, 2009, 7:10 pm

I thought I was the only lucky one. I picked it up today. Just finished reading it. I loved it.

For those who can't wait the next 12 hours or so, check out Books a Million, The sales guy told me that it wasn't coded for not being able to be sold. (After I told him how awsome he was for having the book in stock already) and right next to it was the new Love Bites

Lynsay please don't be mad at Books a Million.
katbrower

Postby sin on March 30th, 2009, 7:47 pm

The book was awesome..but I will not say any more until tomorrow.....can not wait to discuss it with everyone...

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Copper on March 31st, 2009, 5:03 am

oh thats really unfair its really hard to find lynsays books over here so i order from amazon and there not good at delivering it on time most likly get it on fri or somthing :(
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby katbrower on March 31st, 2009, 5:55 am

It's worth the wait. Trust me.

I just can't wait for the one to come out in October. That's 6-7 months from now depending on the release date :(
Kat
katbrower

Postby Denise on March 31st, 2009, 7:29 pm

I picked up my copy TODAY!!!!!! Wal-Mart actually had it out on the date it was supposed to be out. i picked up Love Bites, too, along with The Kerrelyn Sparks new one (Secret life of a Vampire) and Christine Warren's "You're So Vein". Happy reading ahead of me! But of course I'll be starting with TIH!!!!!!! yipeeeeeee
Denise

Postby Double E on March 31st, 2009, 10:17 pm

Denise wrote:I picked up my copy TODAY!!!!!! Wal-Mart actually had it out on the date it was supposed to be out. i picked up Love Bites, too, along with The Kerrelyn Sparks new one (Secret life of a Vampire) and Christine Warren's "You're So Vein". Happy reading ahead of me! But of course I'll be starting with TIH!!!!!!! yipeeeeeee

You're So Vein is a good read.
Double E

Postby Denise on April 2nd, 2009, 10:29 pm

Double E wrote:You're So Vein is a good read.
Yeah, I'm almost done with it. Picked it up as soon as I was finished with TIH. I've been enjoying this series by Christine Warren, though they are a little warmer that what I usually read.
Denise

Postby ~Linda~ on April 3rd, 2009, 4:50 pm

I am P@##%&......... I was going to wait for my HB copy from the book club. NOW they say it is not going to ship until APRIL 16...... NO WAY~ I am gurrrr p@##%&....... :evil:
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Return to Discuss the Series