The Immortal Hunter ****SPOILERS****

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

The Immortal Hunter ****SPOILERS****

Postby sin on March 31st, 2009, 8:52 pm

The book was awesome. Can not wait for the conclusion in October...

Just loved it when everyone kept saying "Justin" in that tone. Now what does everyone think of Eshe??? I have my ideas but lets here from others first.... And of course my personal favorite Lucian is back to his "crusty ole self". Love him that way. But then again he was nice enough to give Decker his long coat to cover the blood stain on his shirt so no one would see it........

Let the discussions begin....

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Re: The Immortal Hunter ****SPOILERS****

Postby Double E on March 31st, 2009, 10:14 pm

I have to admit, I was a stalker today. Barnes & Noble didn't have them out at noon today, so I made them find a copy for me. :D Yeah, and I read it completely while I was there. I took today off, just so I would have plenty of time.

Yes, it was wonderful to see the grumpy ole man back in action. I am very curious about several things. First, Leigh & Lucian's baby? Eshe, hum. I like her alot and I think Justin is a bit infatuated by her. I almost thought that all the extra blood might have helped Dani in the fang department. Maybe she will end up working for Bastien, along with becoming the immortal ob. Hum. Nickolas ~ there is more to this story. I just can't see anybody hiding from the Enforcers for that long.

Can't wait to hear everybody's thoughts!
Double E

Postby feanturien on April 1st, 2009, 8:14 pm

First, Leigh & Lucian's baby?

I was thinking the same exact thing! "Why hasn't Leigh had her baby yet?" I remember on an old thread when Lynsay had explained about the timing of the novels the baby should have been born by the time of the events of the Rogue hunter...hmm...

I loved this book. It's not my favorite, but I enjoyed very much. And I can't get enough of Justin. I half want Lynsay to write a book for him and half not because I want him to myself. lol! The whole thing with the no-fangers was totally out of left field for me. I had never gave any thought about nano experimentation before. I just assumed that the scientists in Atlantis were that good and got it right the first time around. It was nice to have more information on Alexandria and Ramses, too.

feanturien
feanturien

Postby sin on April 1st, 2009, 8:34 pm

Maybe with Bastien and his scientist they can help the other "no-fangers"...Who knows maybe getting blood from Decker will help Dani get hers....It will be interesting to see how Lynsay writes Dani & Stephine adjusting to having "no fangs". Maybe Steph will go live with Marguerite or Martine until she adjusts and reaches age...

sin

Postby katbrower on April 1st, 2009, 9:40 pm

Okay does anyone else think that Stephine is going to be insane. She didn't finish turning by the end of the book. We know she isn't dead (hopefully.) So to me there is the little nudging in my brain that she is going to wake up crazy. I know we got the feeling that she will be okay, but that came from Dani and Decker who want her to be okay.

But we do have really nice anti-psychotics now and I sure they can find a way to give them to her. Heck in the Vampire game I play in we have a psychotic person and she gets her drugs by feeding off someone who is fed them.

Also typo that isn't a typo about Thomas's sister in law in Love Bites was finally explained. It was driving me crazy for about a year now. Yay!

Also how do we know Nicholoas meant to kill that girl. Yes he had blood on her, but what if there was something mentally wrong with her or she cut her own throat. He doesn't seem like any other rouge mentally. As Lucian said in BMIYC that A rouge's mind snapped. Or maybe Nicholas was covering for someone else. Or perhaps Someone put the image in Decker's mind and it wasn't Nicholas at all.

O BTW there was a episode about Nanos on the history channel tonite. They are getting ready to use them to cure cancer (probally not for the next 20 years) Could they have the same effects that our fictional nanos have? Or the grey goo theory could be true and we would all die.

Kat
katbrower

Postby sin on April 1st, 2009, 9:54 pm

As we know it was a while after Dani had Leo's blood before she got to Decker and had more for the turn. I think they will got to her in time. Also that either Martine or Marguerite will take charge of her for awhile. Nicholas even told Dani that he killed someone. I think that he did do it. But it was grief. Also that he is still hunting rouges, he he still good. So I think Lucian and the council will give him something like an Immortal Probation. One more strike and family or not you are dead.

sin

Postby Mr Spice on April 1st, 2009, 10:53 pm

I think the monkeys did it. That, or it was the butler, in the dining room, with a feather duster.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby katbrower on April 1st, 2009, 11:48 pm

sin wrote:As we know it was a while after Dani had Leo's blood before she got to Decker and had more for the turn. I think they will got to her in time. Also that either Martine or Marguerite will take charge of her for awhile. Nicholas even told Dani that he killed someone. I think that he did do it. But it was grief. Also that he is still hunting rouges, he he still good. So I think Lucian and the council will give him something like an Immortal Probation. One more strike and family or not you are dead.

But maybe the memory was put in Nicholas's mind too. That woman maybe, she might be old and powerful enough and framing Nicholas would help get revenge on Lucian for whatever he did. (Something that happened during the fall maybe)
katbrower

Postby feanturien on April 2nd, 2009, 6:34 pm

But maybe the memory was put in Nicholas's mind too. That woman maybe, she might be old and powerful enough and framing Nicholas would help get revenge on Lucian for whatever he did. (Something that happened during the fall maybe)

I don't know. I thought Decker had seen him with the woman in his arms and then walked away to call his uncle.

I think the monkeys did it. That, or it was the butler, in the dining room, with a feather duster.

You always think the monkeys are behind everything! I'm thinking monkeys is some kind of code name.
feanturien

Postby ThePuppy on April 2nd, 2009, 9:01 pm

It was so good! but i have so many Q's now! and lol about the monkeys, i blame them for everything! im still wondering about Grant i expected him to have a bigger part in this book but he didnt, i did a hapy dance when i read that there was another Argeneau around and then i read he was a rouge and died a little and then was happy to find out he was Thomas older brother! on another note i love the ending with Justin when we find out that Dani is a gynecologist and Justin says.

"Did you say gynecologist?" Justin asked, drawing their attention that he, Stephanie, and Lucian where waiting on the lower landing again. a big grin was streching his face as he said, "What an awesome job you get to spen the whole day looking at-"....

I love that part im half hoping he gets book to see more of him and half not cuz i want him for myself.
ThePuppy

Next

Return to Discuss the Series