The Immortal Hunter ****SPOILERS****

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: The Immortal Hunter ****SPOILERS****

Postby Denise on January 4th, 2010, 3:21 pm

Okay, I just finished my re-read of this and I'm back to theorizing.....

Blondie - Because of the way she picked Leo2 up, in her arms liked you'd pick up a child, I'm sure she has to be one of Leo1's wives and she sort of adopted all of his children as her own down through the ages. I think it's highly possible that she is Leo2's mom and that she was a mortal when she was pregnant with him. I haven't read anywhere where it said it was impossible for a mortal to have an immortal's child. Perhaps he was turned after the birth by a fanged immortal, which could be why she hates them. She wanted to be a no-fanger like her child. After all, look at Sam's reaction when Jo mentioned she'd make a good mother. Sam was stunned, maybe because she realized she could get pregnant and hadn't been taking precautions.

Stephanie - I'm still sticking with Justin as her mate. I think because he couldn't control her during her turn he assumed that was the reason. And maybe he just hasn't tried now that she's over it because she is so young. I mean seriously, they've got a great beginning. As he said when he was trying to hold her, if it weren't for the nanos he'd be a eunuch, now.
Denise

Postby sin on January 4th, 2010, 3:41 pm

It is not impossible, BUT the child takes after the MOTHER..weather mortal, immortal, fanged or no fanged.

as for Justin & Stephine..Do not think so..Because during a turn no-one can be controlled nor read. I think Stephine will meet a nice boy in Port Henry..Would be real funny if it was Evie's neighbor's son??

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on January 4th, 2010, 3:56 pm

sin wrote:It is not impossible, BUT the child takes after the MOTHER..weather mortal, immortal, fanged or no fanged.

Hmm... I forgot that the child would be born a mortal if the mom was. And supposedly all Leo1's brood was killed in that battle so who would be left to turn Leo2 in mom wasn't a no-fanger, unless there's another out there we don't know about, yet. Higly possible, by the way.
Denise

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series