The Immortal Hunter ****SPOILERS****

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: The Immortal Hunter ****SPOILERS****

Postby MsKitty on June 1st, 2009, 9:20 pm

Just a thought.... The blonde woman at the end.... and this is a little hinky, but we know that Immortals while perfect physically, mentally they can leave a lot to be desired as we heard about the peodophile in ABTR & now the 'no-fangers'.... Being that Leo's elevator does NOT go all the way to the top.... if the blond IS his daughter - perhaps he is 'experimenting' with a little incest? Perhaps he was tired of only creating 'no-fanger' boys, & kept a few of his daughters to see if he COULD creat a boy WITH fangs to be like a double agent? They change names & identities etc... it's not totally impossible?

And Grant seems to not like Argeneaus so much but is terrified of them at the same time.... could this 'friend' of his be an immortal that is attached to the no-fangers somehow? Maybe Leo is plotting an overthrow of the Argeneau Empire? Perhaps he is using loner immortals to persuade OTHER loners to turn from AA & 'join' them so to speak? Perhaps another Battle is brewing?? I'd like to see Lucien take that horrid Leo & kick is whacko ass, with a week long 'stake & bake' to finish him off!! (Ooo... bloodthirsty little thing aren't I!!)

Look forward to hearing what you think!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby Denise on June 3rd, 2009, 2:53 am

Okay, I just read the end of the book again. They said that the other "test" subject who went crazy from the first batch of nanos was assumed killed in the fall of Atlantis, never giving a gender. I'm thinking it was a woman.

What if it Blondie is an Argeneau, maybe one of those "burned" that didn't really die or one of the babies that was expected when one of the Argeneau women died? Somehow Leo1 rescued her or wound up with her and raised her, either case ultimately having children with her. So it still leads to her being Leo2's mom. That mention of the Silver-Blue eyes just points to her being an Argeneau, to me.

And Copper, I thought the closet comment was hilarious, too. Especially when Justin is so frustrated that they weren't amused and tells them they need to buy a sense of humor. And yes, I still think Steph will be his lifemate.
Denise

Postby wren on June 3rd, 2009, 10:37 am

Denise wrote:Okay, I just read the end of the book again. They said that the other "test" subject who went crazy from the first batch of nanos was assumed killed in the fall of Atlantis, never giving a gender. I'm thinking it was a woman.

What if it Blondie is an Argeneau, maybe one of those "burned" that didn't really die or one of the babies that was expected when one of the Argeneau women died? Somehow Leo1 rescued her or wound up with her and raised her, either case ultimately having children with her. So it still leads to her being Leo2's mom. That mention of the Silver-Blue eyes just points to her being an Argeneau, to me.

And Copper, I thought the closet comment was hilarious, too. Especially when Justin is so frustrated that they weren't amused and tells them they need to buy a sense of humor. And yes, I still think Steph will be his lifemate.

I think it is the description of a woman with long blonde hair and silver-blue eyes that makes me think Argeneau...because that description sounds so much like Lissianna! ;) Will have to read more & get back to you! :)
wren

Postby Chelle on June 3rd, 2009, 2:02 pm

[quote="Denise"]I don't think Steph will turn crazy. I think she's going to be Justin's lifemate. After all why didn't he just take control of her to keep her from fighting him so much? And she kicked him where it hurts and he was looking at her kind of strange or something. I don't remember the exact wording but it was something like that. And he's younger so can wait for her to grow up.

I have just finished Immortal Hunter this afternoon, and when I saw the bit with Justin and Steph I also had that excet same thought. But also I thought no it cant be her He is only just over a 100 and she is what 15. just wouldnt be right, but then again he's HEA might not be for a few years yet. Then I rembered that he might not be able to control her as she was in so much pain and when it settles down he might be able to control her who knows. The spec's could go on and on, and that I wouldnt mind as I just love this person he just so funny and finds the good and joy still in life, plus he loves to eat, wind the older immortals up is just so funny to read. I'm looking forward to see how Mort and Deck are when they get the chance to get him back when he gets his HEA. ( already giggling to myself just thinking about it. :lol: :lol:
Chelle

Postby MsKitty on June 4th, 2009, 12:51 am

I think there is going to be a line of immortals waiting to pay Justin back when he finds his life mate!! Hee! Hee! & probably a fight to see who gets to go first!!

mmmm.. Blonde hair & blue eyes... it does sound like Lissianna. What's the possibility that perhaps she is one of Luciens daughters from his first marriage? If she survived the fall(& that's a BIG if) & being she was a child, Leo1 may have found her & told her that Lucien didn't want to find her - words to that effect...
MsKitty

Postby wren on June 4th, 2009, 8:34 am

I think Leo 1 would have used any child of Lucian's against him & the Argeneau family in those early days rather than let her live. I was thinking more along the lines of a child of Jean Claude's since the fall...maybe the child of his true life mate, as has been suggested, or a baby he didn't know he had...he wasn't faithful to Marguerite, although he followed the 100 year rule between their children. Also...what if Vita didn't realize that Jean Claude's unborn child lived, and someone else found the baby in time? Just a thought...
wren

Postby sin on June 4th, 2009, 9:17 am

MsKitty wrote: What's the possibility that perhaps she is one of Luciens daughters from his first marriage? If she survived the fall(& that's a BIG if) & being she was a child, Leo1 may have found her & told her that Lucien didn't want to find her - words to that effect...

Lynsay has posted on the Argeneau Family that Lucian's Wife, Daughter 1, and Daughter 2 Died in the Fall of Atlantis. But I do agree with wren about her being a offspring of Jean Claude. As I said earlier it just says that JC's life mate was killed and that she was pregnant. Thought that was a clue. :).

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby MsKitty on June 7th, 2009, 1:46 am

Hmmmmm....

So for this woman to be an Argeneau... would Leo & JC have been friends then?? Or could Vita & Leo have been friends? Or who saw VIta behead JC's lifemate & then snatched the baby? Grant's mystery friend?
MsKitty

Postby Denise on June 8th, 2009, 12:38 am

Denise wrote:Okay, I just read the end of the book again. They said that the other "test" subject who went crazy from the first batch of nanos was assumed killed in the fall of Atlantis, never giving a gender. I'm thinking it was a woman.

Meant to add that perhaps she didn't die in the fall. After all it was just presumed. Maybe she's Blondie?
Denise

Postby Kath on June 8th, 2009, 7:15 am

Denise wrote:

Meant to add that perhaps she didn't die in the fall. After all it was just presumed. Maybe she's Blondie?

But Blondie has fangs ... Interesting idea regarding the other test subject still being alive though...
Kath

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series