The Immortal Hunter Spoiler Poll

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Your guesses On What's Going On...

Poll ended at June 23rd, 2009, 7:02 pm

- Do you think the weak-willed Grant will end up being a bad guy or used as a pawn by the bad guys?
No votes
- Do you think Armand is Grant’s friend?
4%
- Do you think Lucien read something from Grant and this is why he assigned himself the immediate area, so he could find this friend and interrogate him/her himself?
3%
1) Eshe is so statuesque that her size would be ideal for Tiny. Do you think Tiny will end up being her lifemate?
1%
2) Justin is a bit infatuated with Eshe. Do you think Justin will end up being Eshe’s lifemate?
No votes
3) Do you think Armand will end up being Eshe’s lifemate?
3%
4) Do you think Nicholas will end up being Eshe’s lifemate?
No votes
5) Do you think Anders will end up being Eshe’s lifemate?
No votes
1) Some no-fangers go insane during a turn. Do you think Stephanie will go insane during her turning?
No votes
2) Some no-fangers go insane during a turn. If Stephanie does go insane, do you think she will get her anti-psychotic drugs by biting people that are using them?
No votes
3) Some no-fangers go insane during a turn. If Stephanie does not go insane, do you think Justin will turn out to be her lifemate?
3%
4) Stephanie is pretty young yet. Do you think Marguerite will become her guardian and live with Marguerite until she gets older?
10%
5) Stephanie is pretty young yet. Do you think Martine will become her guardian and live with Martine until she gets older?
1%
6) Do you think Bastien will attempt to help Dani and Stephanie by getting his team of scientists to find a way to do a blood transfusion on them?
5%
1) Nicholas is accused of killing a pregnant Barbara Johnson. Do you think she somehow ripped out her own throat because she was distraught/insane?
No votes
2) Nicholas is accused of killing a pregnant Barbara Johnson. Do you think Barbara was controlled by a no-fanger wanting revenge?
No votes
3) Nicholas is accused of killing a pregnant Barbara Johnson. Do you think Nicholas is covering for someone else?
2%
4) Nicholas is accused of killing a pregnant Barbara Johnson. Do you think the image of Nicholas drenched in her blood was put into Decker’s mind?
No votes
5) Nicholas is accused of killing a pregnant Barbara Johnson. Do you think the image of Nicholas drenched in her blood was put into Decker’s and Nicholas’s mind by the unknown blonde woman that carried Leonius away?
3%
6) Nicholas is accused of killing a pregnant Barbara Johnson. Do you think Nicholas was controlled by Leonius?
No votes
7) Nicholas is accused of killing a pregnant Barbara Johnson. Do you think Nicholas is innocent and just feels guilty because he was too late to save her?
12%
8) Nicholas is accused of killing a pregnant Barbara Johnson. Do you think Nicholas went crazy with grief and killed her inadvertantly?
No votes
9) If Nicholas did kill the pregnant Barbara Johnson, do you think the counsel will give him a second chance? The argument being that he has been redeeming himself since by hunting rogues.
1%
10) Barbara Johnson was pregnant when she was killed. Do you think she was having Leonius’s female child and was killed by Leonius because of it?
No votes
11) Do you think Nicholas urinated off the wrong immortal when he was an Enforcer and this rogue immortal is behind Barbara Johnson’s death?
2%
- Do you think Nicholas urinated off the wrong immortal when he was an Enforcer and this rogue immortal is behind Annie’s death?
2%
- Supposedly Nicholas’s Annie died in a car crash and burned up so there was no evidence that she actually died as there was no body left to be found. Do you think Annie is really dead?
1%
- Do you think Nicholas is hiding because he feels he would put his family at risk if he came back?
2%
- Do you think Nicholas has been tracking the no-fangers for 50 years, which is why he ended up showing up when Dani and Stephanie were kidnapped?
7%
- Do you think Lucien suspects Nicholas is innocent and was set up by the no-fangers?
1%
- Do you think Lucien has been secretly in contact with Nicholas in the last 50 years getting ‘anonymous’ tips that he sends the Enforcers out to investigate ?
1%
- Armand has been hiding out for a while and it seems like Lucien hasn’t tried to persuade his brother otherwise. Do you think Lucien knows more about Armand’s situation than he’s letting on?
10%
- Armand has lost many wives. Do you think someone is out to get Armand and his family?
5%
- Armand is hiding out just like Nicholas is so do you think the no-fangers are behind Armand’s wives’ deaths and Annie’s death?
3%
- Do you think the blonde woman that carried Leonius away is Leonius’s mother?
4%
- If the blonde woman is in fact Leonius’s mother, do you think she’s behind all the unexplained deaths in the Argeneau family?
4%
- We found out in Vampire, Interrupted that Jean Claude’s pregnant life mate was beheaded by Vita Notte over 500 years ago. Do you think the Jean Claude’s baby actually survived and the blonde woman that carried Leonius away is actually Jean Claude’s baby?
1%
- Leonius has forced mortal and immortal women to bear him children. He keeps his sons and kills his daughters as he has no use for them. Do you think his daughters inherit fangs and that’s why he kills them off?
2%
- Do you think the monkeys did it?
2%
- Do you think the butler did it with a feather duster?
1%

Total votes : 92

Re: The Immortal Hunter Spoiler Poll

Postby love2read on May 19th, 2009, 9:49 pm

I just love love love Being Human i think that it is a really good show!
love2read

Postby Jodi on May 24th, 2009, 9:53 pm

Wow, that was hard to choose only 5!
Jodi

Postby Copper on May 31st, 2009, 6:01 pm

it was the butler with a feather duster i saw him i did i did

lol
interested to see how this will all turn out :)
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby sin on May 31st, 2009, 7:19 pm

and he did it in the drawing room..;)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby ~Linda~ on May 31st, 2009, 10:20 pm

love2read wrote:I just love love love Being Human i think that it is a really good show!

I hope it comes to BBC america.
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Postby wren on June 1st, 2009, 3:43 am

I want two more votes. :P It's hard to choose & even though I voted, I still want to vote more...but I doubt two more would be enough, either! :lol:
wren

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series