new girl in town

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

new girl in town

Postby Sandra on June 7th, 2009, 8:01 pm

Hello everyone just wanted to post to say I am new member to the blog. I started the Argeneaus books last week I have read only 3 so far but I have enjoyed them very much. I just finished reading the BDB seris and needed a vampire fix so i decided to try Lynsay's paranormal seris. I have read some of her historicals and loved her style of writing. I do not think i am reading them in order but most of her books can stand alone.

Hope to hear from some of you soon and i will post as i finish a book or two.

Sandra
Sandra

Re: new girl in town

Postby wren on June 8th, 2009, 10:56 am

Welcome Sandra! Be sure & check the "Hi and Welcome" thread on the General Discussion section...and when you have a few minutes, please do the "Getting To Know You Questions" & any other threads of interest on the sub-forum of the General Discussion section. You can also read through to get to know some of the other regulars around here (like me LOL), and we hope you'll decide to become one of us. :D Just jump in anywhere when you are ready to post...there are discussions & games everywhere, and we always welcome new friends! Also, make sure you sign up for Lynsay's newsletter on the homepage of the website...official news, great puzzles, and wonderful contests...we have a lot of fun and you have found the best forum anywhere! 8-)
wren

Postby Mr Spice on June 8th, 2009, 1:05 pm

Hi Sandra & welcome to the forum.

The sequential order of the books is shown on Lynsay's website and, failing that, I'm sure some helpful person on the forum will point you towars the correct chronology.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby sin on June 8th, 2009, 3:03 pm

A Quick Bite

Love Bites

Single White Vampire

Tall, Dark & Hungry

A Bite To Remember

Bite Me If You Can

The Accidental Vampire

Vampires Are Forever

Vampire, Interrupted

The Rogue Hunter

The Immortal Hunter

NOT RELESAED YET:

The Renegade Hunter
Sept 29, 2009

Bitten By Cupid
(Anthology)
January 2010

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on June 9th, 2009, 12:27 am

From Vampires Are Forever & Vampire, Interrupted through the latest books is when it's more important to read them in order. Vampires Are Forever & Vampire, Interrupted are happening at the same time from two different points of view. The Rogue Hunter starts a "series within the series" where each book takes up right where the last one left off. The earlier books stand alone more, although you will pick up a few details on earlier life mates! Happy Reading!! :D
wren

Return to Discuss the Series