Time Line

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Time Line

Postby sin on June 18th, 2009, 9:37 am

It will probably be 5 to 6 months later...

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on June 18th, 2009, 12:31 pm

susan60625 wrote:
Lynsay wrote:For instance, Tiny's story actually takes place after Armand's story, but Armand's story comes out AFTER Tiny's.

This just struck me, and, yes, it is the middle of the night, but I just had to ask -- for the purist in me who likes to read the books in the order they happen. Since the publishing of Armand's story is after the publishing of Tiny's story, when can we (approximately, of course) expect to see Armand's story? Even though I long for new Argeneau stories, I just might wait, so that I can read them in the right order.

In this case, it may not matter if you read Tiny's story first. His story is in the next anthology, and we may get to go back to Port Henry...and so far, he hasn't been associated with the Enforcers (or Rogue Hunter books) and what is happening in them.
wren

Postby ElectricFedora on February 9th, 2011, 12:35 am

Mhm one thing that always confused me is the books don't seem to operate in the same year we are now. I'm pretty sure that Lucy is maybe at most like 2, or maybe 3 in the books but going by the date shes said to be born to where we are now in the real world shes more like 4-5 years old. Anyone care to help me with this one? :oops:
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby susan60625 on February 9th, 2011, 11:38 am

First, all fiction requires a small amount of suspension of reality. I know I'm guilty of hoping these characters are all real and that they are living just like we are right now. If you follow the seasons in the books, it seems as though Luciana is about 18 months old by the time of HFY. We just can't expect that the books are actually occurring right now.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby ElectricFedora on February 9th, 2011, 3:51 pm

I'm wishing with you sue and know as much as i would like it to they probably dont but what i like to do is see where we are now from where the book is time wise.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series