A Question About BMIYC

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

A Question About BMIYC

Postby susan60625 on July 7th, 2009, 7:08 pm

Okay, I've searched the forum and cannot find the answer here, but I notice that this forum doesn't go as far back as BMIYC. Maybe this was covered in the old forum that I've heard about. If so, I'm sorry to rehash an old question.

When Lucian arrives at Marguerite's with a turning Leigh, Marguerite is getting in the van, and Maria and Vittorio are already inside. There also is a reference to the van being full of luggage. At the end of the book, when Lucian and Leigh are with Lissiana, Greg and Lucy, and they are talking about Marguerite being missing, Lucian mentions that surely if there was a problem, Maria and Vittorio would let them all know, but Lissiana says that they can't be reached either. Where did they disappear to between then and Vampire, Interrupted? And how did Marguerite end up with only one suitcase?

This probably is inconsequential, but I'm just curious.

Sue
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Re: A Question About BMIYC

Postby Jewelz on July 7th, 2009, 9:21 pm

That's a great question, and I've often thought about it myself. Maybe they went on vacation.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Denise on July 12th, 2009, 7:38 pm

I was thinking that it was mentioned that M & V were sent on vacation since Marguerite didn't plan on anyone being at the house while she was gone. And the luggage probably belonged to them if they were planning on being gone for a while. Maybe...
Denise

Postby susan60625 on July 12th, 2009, 8:41 pm

Denise wrote:I was thinking that it was mentioned that M & V were sent on vacation since Marguerite didn't plan on anyone being at the house while she was gone. And the luggage probably belonged to them if they were planning on being gone for a while. Maybe...

Denise, I kinda got that impression, as well. But I haven't actually found a reference. If you find one, let me know.

Sue
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby MsKitty on July 12th, 2009, 11:25 pm

Hi!

I think M & V were going away - I'm thinking that's why Julius was going to a Kennel (well... was meant to go to a kennel!!). Marguerite was worried about Julius becasue he had an infection which needed antibiotics & he'd never been to a kennel before! pg 64.

Hopw that helps, xx
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby Marguerite on July 28th, 2009, 11:48 am

In A Bite to Remember, Margurite was staying with Vincent, and Vincent meets Jackie and Tiny. Marguerite feels she would make a great detective, so she heads off to England with Tiny to help Christian find his Mom. Since she will be gone for weeks, she sends M & V off on vacation, and Julius to a kennel. It talks all about it in Vampires are Forever. Then it picks it up again in Vampire Interrupted.

Thinking back it is too funny to think of Lucien, the oldest and most powerful, picking up after Julius the dog!!!
Marguerite and yes, that is my real birth name
Marguerite

Postby MsKitty on August 1st, 2009, 6:19 am

Yes Marguerite!!

AND in an apron!! Too funny indeed!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Return to Discuss the Series