Small excerpt of The Renegade Hunter!!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Small excerpt of The Renegade Hunter!!

Postby susan60625 on August 19th, 2009, 11:47 am

Kath wrote:Thanks, sin! That worked. I had needed to clear my browser history.

And, of course, I read it -- couldn't resist. The excerpt on Lynsay's website is a bit longer than the one on Harper Collins's website.

Ooohhhh! I agree Denise -- hurry Sep 29th!! I want to read the rest of it -- NOW!! :lol:

** SPOILER ** if you haven't read the excerpt yet (or don't want to)...

Now, who is this Ernie and what's his connection to Leo? Jo saw that he had fangs....hmmm...Image

Yeah, Sin, thanks from me too! I cleared my cache and rebooted, and VOILA! It appeared.

Kath, I'm with you on the Ernie business. If he is one of Leonius's spawn (as Nicholas said) how can he have fangs? Then I thought he might be the rogue from the beginning of The Rogue Hunter, but then I realized that Ernie is blonde and that rogue was dark-haired. I had originally thought that the dark-haired rogue was Grant, but after re-reading it, I realized that he "drained her life-blood away" which is not what Grant was doing. Draining the victim is purely a rogue behavior. He also had fangs, though, and I didn't associate him with Leo until reading this excerpt. I think it has something to do with the blond female immortal who rescued Leo in the hotel. She had fangs as well.

God, I'm so confused! :? I'm with Denise - Come on September 29th!!!!!!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby rockie on August 19th, 2009, 5:49 pm

susan60625 wrote:
Kath wrote:Thanks, sin! That worked. I had needed to clear my browser history.

And, of course, I read it -- couldn't resist. The excerpt on Lynsay's website is a bit longer than the one on Harper Collins's website.

Ooohhhh! I agree Denise -- hurry Sep 29th!! I want to read the rest of it -- NOW!! :lol:

** SPOILER ** if you haven't read the excerpt yet (or don't want to)...

Now, who is this Ernie and what's his connection to Leo? Jo saw that he had fangs....hmmm...Image

Yeah, Sin, thanks from me too! I cleared my cache and rebooted, and VOILA! It appeared.

Kath, I'm with you on the Ernie business. If he is one of Leonius's spawn (as Nicholas said) how can he have fangs? Then I thought he might be the rogue from the beginning of The Rogue Hunter, but then I realized that Ernie is blonde and that rogue was dark-haired. I had originally thought that the dark-haired rogue was Grant, but after re-reading it, I realized that he "drained her life-blood away" which is not what Grant was doing. Draining the victim is purely a rogue behavior. He also had fangs, though, and I didn't associate him with Leo until reading this excerpt. I think it has something to do with the blond female immortal who rescued Leo in the hotel. She had fangs as well.

God, I'm so confused! :? I'm with Denise - Come on September 29th!!!!!!

Oh yeah me too im confused, but there is always a good reason Lynsay drops something like this on us.... but what is the reason.. lol
I cant wait for September 29th! its also my moms bday! lol
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Caragh on September 4th, 2009, 6:56 pm

I can't wait for Sept. 29th. I was spoiled when I came across the series back in May - ordered and read all of them up until this one without having to wait and now the end of the month can't come soon enough. :-)
Caragh

Postby Jewelz on September 4th, 2009, 8:04 pm

OMG, I read the other excerpt on Lynsay's web site. I'm so hooked! I should never have read the chapter. :shock: Oh Lynsay, you such a tease. ;) :) 8-) But your still one of my fav's! :D

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby MsKitty on September 6th, 2009, 6:52 am

STILL not reading it!! No No No!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby Mabel48 on September 9th, 2009, 7:54 am

Well it answered one of our questions about wither Dani's sister survives her turn. She's alive and not insane.

The only people here who had really talked to her and Alex were Sam and Mortimer, and his supposed bandmates Bricker and Decker, as well as Decker’s girlfriend Dani and her little sister, Stephanie.
:shock:
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby sin on September 9th, 2009, 7:56 am

Really did not expect her to be insane..Glad she is not..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series