*****Immortal Ever After***** Excerpt discussion....

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

*****Immortal Ever After***** Excerpt discussion....

Postby susan60625 on December 23rd, 2012, 8:34 am

Ladies and Gentlemen! Lynsay finally posted the excerpt for Immortal Ever After! Let the speculation begin!

This Valerie sounds like another one of Lynsay's feisty ladies! Just what Anders needs! :twisted: At first, I was thinking that maybe we might see some progress in the Leonius storyline, but since Valerie said that the hostages were all "bitten," that kind of leaves us with the impression that we are just dealing with a rather nasty rogue!

Aaaaargh! I'm definitely going to have a difficult time waiting for this book!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Re: *****Immortal Ever After***** Excerpt discussion....

Postby sin on December 26th, 2012, 11:20 pm

I was thinking it could be one of Leo's offspring. But that is all for now I want to say. Have several more ideas bit not ready to share.. bauhahahh

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby orionsfaith on December 28th, 2012, 11:25 am

Thinking they def aren't "Leonites" as they aren't usually so....civilized, comparatively speaking, though anything's possible with Lynsay. The opening really puts me in the mind of Bite Me If You Can, so makes me wonder if the culprit may be someone from Anders past! duh duh duh!!!

I can wait two more months..., I CAN wait two more months! :D
Last edited by orionsfaith on January 2nd, 2013, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You see? We get on famously...We could have been grand friends."
"Except for the part about me being an enforcer and you being a murderer."
"Yes. Well, no friendship is perfect."
orionsfaith

Postby Lynsay on January 2nd, 2013, 1:53 pm

Nah the bad guy isn't a Leonite in Anders' story, just another nasty. Although, Leonius and his boys show up in the one I'm working on right now. In fact, they bring the whole story about in a way. It's looking like he might finally get caught in this one, but we'll have to wait and see if Basha springs him again or not.Or if he just slips away by the hair on his chinny chin chin or not. He's a slippery nasty is Leonius.

And I'm definitely going with Tertius, though Sherry will just call him T in the end. I thought she'd call him Terry but he winced at the name, so she said, "Fine, I'll call you T then, cause Tertius sounds too much like something you flush down a toilet." He wasn't impressed but can live with T, so that's what she's calling him. I'd complain about characters doing what they bloody like, but that's when I know a story is working. LOL.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby susan60625 on January 2nd, 2013, 2:22 pm

If Basha does make an appearance, hopefully we'll get more information on who she is!!!!!!! :?
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby orionsfaith on January 2nd, 2013, 4:13 pm

O Lynsay how I've missed your tidbits! Happy New Year, That is all....
"You see? We get on famously...We could have been grand friends."
"Except for the part about me being an enforcer and you being a murderer."
"Yes. Well, no friendship is perfect."
orionsfaith

Postby Lynsay on January 9th, 2013, 11:28 am

Sorry Orionsfaith, things have been crazy around here the last year or two. Between breaking bones and constantly getting sick, I seem constantly behind on everything and running to catch up, and it's looking like things are not going to get better any time soon, sheesh. Sometimes, life just seems to pile it on, doesn't it?

Anders has an interesting history. And I love the dog in the story, but then she's named after and looks like one of our furbabies and has the personality of another, her sister Bailey. Roxy and Bailey are both Shepherd Lab mixes but one looks lab, the other Shepherd. Go figure. Both girls love and spoil our third fur baby, Teddy, rotten. They are each about 90 pounds apiece, but they both let the tiny ten pound Teddy steal their toys, eat out of their dishes (where anyone else doing it would cause a ruckus to break out), and sleep on top of them, beside them, or wherever he likes. As for him, he thinks they are his harem and doesn't seem to realize he's a tenth their size. I told Bailey and Roxy they were featured in a book. Both of them stared at me bright eyed and interested, but I think they were just waiting for the word treat to come out of my mouth. LOL. I hope you guys are all good

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on January 12th, 2013, 11:04 pm

Oh Lynsay! I didn't know you had Shephard/labs! those are my favorite! When I was a kid we had a German Shephard/black lab mix named Candy. She was the most intelligent Dog I ever met. She knew the difference between some stranger who wasn't a Threat and a Creep who tried to attack my sister. The Poor idiot probably still has the scars. When ever our cats had Kittens, Candy would be a scond Mother to them, even if she had a Litter of her own. This came in Handy one time when our Momma cat was stolen a couple days after having 4 kittens. Candy also had a unique genetic variant that she passed on to nearly every puppy she had. Gold lightning like veins in her eyes. We were living in Washington State when we had her, but ten years after she passed away, we found one of her Puppies in Arizona! We were walking thru a Grocery store parking lot, and there was a dog in the back of a pick up truck, and it was very Friendly, and I noticed the eyes and thought he looked just like Candy. About that time the owner showed up and we talked, and he said he got his Dog from a Family in Washington state. He even remembered our name!
grlnxtdr29

Postby terri on January 24th, 2013, 9:11 am

It's REALLY good. <G>

Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby lisa on February 2nd, 2013, 4:00 pm

Has anyone spotted any other excerpt to Anders's story any where else than Lynsay's site?
lisa

Next

Return to Discuss the Series