renegade hunter/poss spoilers

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: renegade hunter

Postby Copper on September 27th, 2009, 5:13 am

ok going to make a point about spoliers if u havent finished etc don't read
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby wren on September 27th, 2009, 9:07 am

CelticIrishRose , since you started the thread, please edit your post and put - SPOILERS - next to renegade hunter in the thread title (you have to do it as you began the topic!) This will distinguish it from other threads about REN, and those who haven't read the book yet will know this is the beginning of conversation & discussion by those who have read the book already and will include spoilers & read at their own risk! :lol: Then no one can say that you & Copper didn't give fair warning ahead of time! ;) Thanks, wren
wren

Postby wren on September 27th, 2009, 9:26 am

Re: Elspeth on Fri May 22, 2009 9:11 am
wren wrote: However, with the release of The Renegade Hunter in the fall, we will have to do something like TRnH to distinguish it from TRH which is in use for The Rogue Hunter. :)

Mr Spice wrote: You could just call it 'Ren', Wren.

For the first time, we have two books with the same initials. Since we often refer to the books by the initials of the title, we will use TRH for The Rogue Hunter as it comes first in the series, and REN for The Renegade Hunter. It was Mr Spice's suggestion to me as a play on my nickname on a post this year when some of us were considering the situation! As I am wren :lol: & doubt I have a bashful bone in my body, I have claimed his suggestion for "forum posting convenience" that The Renegade Hunter will be REN. Thank you! 8-)
wren

Return to Discuss the Series