REN aka The Renegade Hunter***SPOILERS***

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: REN aka The Renegade Hunter***SPOILERS***

Postby Denise on January 4th, 2010, 5:54 pm

I'm on my REN re-read, now, and will probably have some more theories to add once I've finished.
Denise

Postby sin on January 4th, 2010, 6:46 pm

look forward to them Denise:)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on January 5th, 2010, 1:00 am

Well, shoot. I thought I'd gain some new insight, but I'm pretty much still convinced of previous theories. I still think Basha is either a spurned lover or her lifemate was killed by an Argeneau and she's taking revenge. Perhaps she was one of Leo1's son's lifemates and has been working to destroy as many of their lifemates as possible, specifically Armand's because he may have been the one to kill her lifemate in the battle. And she sort of adopted Leo2 because of the familial tie. Although, I did have one new idea pop up. What if she IS Leo2's mom and somehow figured out how to get the fang nanos to make it easier to feed? Wouldn't that be a stunner! I just can't get away from how she picked up Leo2. like a mother would her child. Yes, I do think she's "Blondie" from TIH.

Still think Justin and Stephanie will be a match. Just too great of a beginning for them to ignore, for me. And with Decker keeping her pretty much under wraps for her protection right now, Justin wouldn't have had much of an opportunity to read her since her turning, nor possibly even have tried if he did because of how young she is.
Denise

Postby sin on January 5th, 2010, 8:43 pm

Well Denise..good points & theories but , I still have to disagree with you..Hope to have answers in Armand's story..To bad it is 8 months away :(

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on January 6th, 2010, 2:45 pm

sin wrote:Hope to have answers in Armand's story..To bad it is 8 months away :(

Agreed!
Denise

Postby rockie on January 6th, 2010, 11:59 pm

Denise wrote:Well, shoot. I thought I'd gain some new insight, but I'm pretty much still convinced of previous theories. I still think Basha is either a spurned lover or her lifemate was killed by an Argeneau and she's taking revenge. Perhaps she was one of Leo1's son's lifemates and has been working to destroy as many of their lifemates as possible, specifically Armand's because he may have been the one to kill her lifemate in the battle. And she sort of adopted Leo2 because of the familial tie. Although, I did have one new idea pop up. What if she IS Leo2's mom and somehow figured out how to get the fang nanos to make it easier to feed? Wouldn't that be a stunner! I just can't get away from how she picked up Leo2. like a mother would her child. Yes, I do think she's "Blondie" from TIH.

Still think Justin and Stephanie will be a match. Just too great of a beginning for them to ignore, for me. And with Decker keeping her pretty much under wraps for her protection right now, Justin wouldn't have had much of an opportunity to read her since her turning, nor possibly even have tried if he did because of how young she is.

I agree that maybe Justin and Stephanie will be a match!! that would be a good match!! :D
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Previous