News about upcoming books

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

News about upcoming books

Postby Denise on October 1st, 2009, 11:38 am

For the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter series: Tiny’s story is in the Anthology called Bitten By Cupid and it will be released December 29th 2009, just in time for Valentine’s Day. After which the next novel, Armand’s story, will be released September 28th 2010. It will be followed by Alex Willan’s story a couple of months later. (Yes, Sam’s last sister finds her mate.) Neither story is titled yet.

(From the Bitten by Books interview on Oct 1st, 2009)
Denise

Re: News about upcoming books

Postby Graymalkin on October 1st, 2009, 2:04 pm

An ENTIRE YEAR before we get to Armand's story?! GACK!

Happy to see that Alex Willan is likely to wind up with Sam and Jo as lifemates -- please note that I'm indulging in pure speculation there -- which would bolster my theory that some humans are genetically predisposed to be lifemates.
Graymalkin

Postby susan60625 on October 1st, 2009, 11:06 pm

Yes, and according to an email I received from Lynsay last week, in response to some questions I had asked her back in February, Alex Willan turns out to be the lifemate of one of Decker's older brothers, Cale. She said that we find out more about Martine's first marriage and why only three of her children from that marriage (which, according to the family tree on Lynsay's website, ended with her husbands death B.C.) have survived. While I'm curious as to how the situation with Armand is resolved, I am almost more interested in that book. I have been curious about Martine's life. We met her briefly in AQB, but after that she has mostly floated in the background. I really think her story would be fascinating.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby orionsfaith on October 1st, 2009, 11:29 pm

susan60625 wrote: I have been curious about Martine's life. We met her briefly in AQB, but after that she has mostly floated in the background. I really think her story would be fascinating.

Agreed, and I would really like to get books on the Twins, we haven't had enough girl vampire books, the human boys reactions are generally...i won't say "more" fun, but different
"You see? We get on famously...We could have been grand friends."
"Except for the part about me being an enforcer and you being a murderer."
"Yes. Well, no friendship is perfect."
orionsfaith

Postby Denise on October 6th, 2009, 3:53 pm

Mr Spice wrote:
Lynsay wrote:The date of release for Bitten By Cupid that we were given (read that to be Terri who emailed and pestered my editor Erika) is December 29th 2009.

Harper Collins website states January 12th.

http://www.harpercollins.com/books/9780061894459/Bitten_By_Cupid/index.aspx

So, should we start taking bets on which day it will be? I'm going for Dec 29th simply because that's when I want it. But it's highly possible that Harper-Collins changed the date and didn't bother to tell the editors of the change. I guess we'll find out in a couple of months.
Denise

Postby Mabel48 on October 7th, 2009, 10:30 am

Denise wrote:For the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter series: Tiny’s story is in the Anthology called Bitten By Cupid and it will be released December 29th 2009, just in time for Valentine’s Day. After which the next novel, Armand’s story, will be released September 28th 2010. It will be followed by Alex Willan’s story a couple of months later. (Yes, Sam’s last sister finds her mate.) Neither story is titled yet.
(From the Bitten by Books interview on Oct 1st, 2009)

As someone who HATES WINTER I find rooting for NEXT Sept to get here just a little depressing. :(
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby Denise on October 8th, 2009, 1:06 am

Mabel, I like winter, but waiting for next September for our next full novel is depressing, I agree.
Denise

Postby Lynsay on October 9th, 2009, 1:39 am

I agree too. Not too pleased with the long wait myself. Sigh. I mean gees, they're done already, and I can't say a word. I read your posts and want to blab and can't. Sorta sucks. Hmmm, guess I'll have to write another one to pass the time. . . . now who will it be . . . Maybe I'll actually read a book or two and see who feels like knocking on the door of my imagination.

Hope everyone is well.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Mabel48 on October 9th, 2009, 8:11 am

Lynsay wrote:I agree too. Not too pleased with the long wait myself. Sigh. I mean gees, they're done already, and I can't say a word. I read your posts and want to blab and can't. Sorta sucks. Hmmm, guess I'll have to write another one to pass the time. . . . now who will it be . . . Maybe I'll actually read a book or two and see who feels like knocking on the door of my imagination.

Hope everyone is well.

Lynsay

Sometimes they make no sense. You would think they would want to keep dangling one out there in front of us every 8 months or so. Especially since they have two of them. :roll:
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby orionsfaith on October 9th, 2009, 1:07 pm

Lynsay wrote:I agree too. Not too pleased with the long wait myself. Sigh. I mean gees, they're done already, and I can't say a word. I read your posts and want to blab and can't. Sorta sucks. Hmmm, guess I'll have to write another one to pass the time. . . . now who will it be . . . Maybe I'll actually read a book or two and see who feels like knocking on the door of my imagination.

Hope everyone is well.

Lynsay

I think you should write more, YAY creative juices! :-P
"You see? We get on famously...We could have been grand friends."
"Except for the part about me being an enforcer and you being a murderer."
"Yes. Well, no friendship is perfect."
orionsfaith

Next

Return to Discuss the Series