News about upcoming books

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: News about upcoming books

Postby orionsfaith on October 9th, 2009, 1:07 pm

Lynsay wrote:I agree too. Not too pleased with the long wait myself. Sigh. I mean gees, they're done already, and I can't say a word. I read your posts and want to blab and can't. Sorta sucks. Hmmm, guess I'll have to write another one to pass the time. . . . now who will it be . . . Maybe I'll actually read a book or two and see who feels like knocking on the door of my imagination.

Hope everyone is well.

Lynsay

I think you should write more, YAY creative juices! :-P
"You see? We get on famously...We could have been grand friends."
"Except for the part about me being an enforcer and you being a murderer."
"Yes. Well, no friendship is perfect."
orionsfaith

Postby Denise on December 28th, 2009, 10:00 pm

Lynsay wrote: ...[snip]... I mean gees, they're done already, and I can't say a word. I read your posts and want to blab and can't. ... [snip]....
Lynsay

In case someone hasn't said it, you can BLAB all you want. We won't tell where we heard it!
Denise

Postby wren on December 29th, 2009, 4:00 pm

Lynsay wrote:I agree too. Not too pleased with the long wait myself. Sigh. I mean gees, they're done already, and I can't say a word. I read your posts and want to blab and can't. Sorta sucks. Hmmm, guess I'll have to write another one to pass the time. . . . now who will it be . . . Maybe I'll actually read a book or two and see who feels like knocking on the door of my imagination. Hope everyone is well. Lynsay

Well, Lynsay, it was in October when you posted the above...can you possibly "blab" about who has 'knocked on the door' to be after Alex & Cale...pleeeaasssee?????!!!!! Perhaps another of Martine's children or a Notte possibly, Jeanne Louise now that she is reunited with her oldest brother, or a rogue hunter ~ Anders was a big hit, kwim? :D

I hope you know that you just can't give an Immortal a name like "Wyatt," and then ever not write his story! It is essential for your charming AE4 sisters to know about him! :shock: Wyatt means "War Strength or Guide" & he is related to Edward whose name means "Protector, Wealthy Guardian" or variations of those as I don't know where you get your name ideas, and Edward possibly now resides in Port Henry a great deal of the time, after all! *grin* I do hope Tiny finally reveals his real name in his story or I may go a little loopy. You gave me a clue to the meaning a long time ago, and I emailed you a guess...if it's not in his story, I'll have to resend that email and ask if he ever told you! You know, to your SA Immortals, your characters are 'real people'...that's genuine writing, Lynsay...that's what makes you such a great storyteller. That's a true gift. Okay, 'nuff mushy stuff...I know, it makes you blush with modesty! Image That's the only reason Kimberly and I don't try to nominate you for writing awards as the "self-promotion" feeling of it makes you so uncomfortable.

In the meantime, I'm starting my rereads next week... I'm beginning with AQB and going through the entire series with special emphasis on the "RH" novels, since I haven't read them as much. If I read at my leisure instead of rushing through, I can time it to where I have everything fresh in my mind just when Armand's book is finally released! I'll be quicker on the games, since I'll have just reread the quotes and incidents from each book! ;)

Rereads include Devil Of The Highlands very soon. Sheesh, it's been a year already...wonder why was the wait necessary when the others books in the trilogy were ready...it is obvious that your publisher underestimates the interests, but not the anticipation, of your readers. Most of us read all of your books, especially those who have an interest in the hystericals...I mean historicals! I wish your editor would take a look at our posts here on your official forum sometime, as then she would know what we really want! Let's see...Argeneaus for the rest of your life (hopefully one every six months - we can give her a list of characters who we are still waiting to tell you their stories to prove that there are hundreds of books left in this series, and as the infamous Lucern would say "No" we will not ever get tired of it, if anyone should ask.) We also need holiday anthologies, perhaps one per year...it shouldn't be hard to alternate Valentine's Day, Halloween, & Christmas stories...and I'm sure our shapeshifters have other family members & friends who aren't in on the secret, yet...(actually, those stories would spin off well into a series of their own...pure speculation, but a good idea nevertheless) and there are some Argeneau characters who are like Tiny and would feel more at home in an anthology than a full book, and many of us enjoy your historical holiday anthology stories...it's where I actually got my start with your books (I do occasionally frequent our Public Library and I now happily own Wish List thanks to Kimberly) and maybe two historicals per year ~ that may be too much to hope for since publishers are often so stubborn about historical romances, so at least one historical to alternate between our beloved Argeneaus!!!! There are so many things that one can do with historical romances...individual books or a small series...just saying...Yes, the Immortals and other forum members are who your editor and publisher need to hear from to know what we really want to read and are willing to buy to keep! If they listen to us, they will never go wrong! :)

That's a long post just to ask who might be after Alex & Cale? :lol: {{hugs}} wren
wren

Postby sin on February 11th, 2010, 11:39 pm

Born To Bite, Avon, August 31, 2010
Armand Argeneau
http://www.lynsaysands.net/books/argeneau/borntobite.html

Hungry For You, Avon, November 30, 2010
Cale Argeneau
http://www.lynsaysands.net/books/argeneau/hungryforyou.html

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby MysticFan on February 14th, 2010, 12:43 am

I myself, along with everyone else I’m sure, cannot wait for the two new additions to the series. I have three books to go and then I will be finished until the new ones arrive . . . And to be honest I am not happy at all! :( What am I going to do until August? How will I ever get by? I think I may have a small anxiety attack while trying to wait. :lol:
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series