Bitten by cupid

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Bitten by cupid

Postby lisa on November 24th, 2009, 7:14 pm

website for harper collins now has a long excerpt of Tiny's story!!! I wont say anymore in case you are all above curosity---I wasnt!! Now I cant wait for the rest of the story. Great job Lynsay!!
lisa
 
Posts: 827
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 5:38 pm
Location: tennessee


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby susan60625 on November 24th, 2009, 8:54 pm

OMG! Lisa thanks for the tip! Six plus chapters of the story! Lots of questions answered already, but many, many more have now bubbled to the surface! I can't wait for the end of the year now! Lynsay, you really know how to keep your reader's attention! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! :D
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5698
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby wren on November 25th, 2009, 7:25 am

susan60625 wrote:OMG! Lisa thanks for the tip! Six plus chapters of the story! Lots of questions answered already, but many, many more have now bubbled to the surface! I can't wait for the end of the year now! Lynsay, you really know how to keep your reader's attention! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! :D


Image Sue, I was trying not to take a peek, but after your post, I don't think I can resist the temptation! :lol: Six chapters? Tiny is definitely getting more than a short story in this anthology!! Excellent!!
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby susan60625 on November 25th, 2009, 9:23 am

wren wrote:
susan60625 wrote:OMG! Lisa thanks for the tip! Six plus chapters of the story! Lots of questions answered already, but many, many more have now bubbled to the surface! I can't wait for the end of the year now! Lynsay, you really know how to keep your reader's attention! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! :D


Image Sue, I was trying not to take a peek, but after your post, I don't think I can resist the temptation! :lol: Six chapters? Tiny is definitely getting more than a short story in this anthology!! Excellent!!


Yeah Wren! The temptation was too strong for me. I was hoping to hold off and not even read the short story until after Armand's book, but I just couldn't wait. I had been fortunate enough to start reading the series after most of it had been published. I was able to read it in order. I've only had to wait for books starting with TIH. I'm not very good at waiting unless I absolutely have to. I give in to temptation way to easily. I can't wait to read the whole story and get back on line and talk theories. As I said, there have been a few hints as to Armand's story, but it doesn't seem to give away any major details. We'll just have to wait and see. ;)
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5698
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby Jewelz on November 25th, 2009, 10:41 am

Holy cow, six chapters? :o I need to sneak a peak at this website!
Image

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
User avatar
Jewelz
 
Posts: 758
Joined: June 10th, 2009, 6:11 am
Location: Boise, Idaho


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby Jewelz on November 25th, 2009, 10:56 am

I went to harper collins website and was not able to find the link. Think I could use a little help. :oops: Please! :lol: ;) :lol:
Image

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
User avatar
Jewelz
 
Posts: 758
Joined: June 10th, 2009, 6:11 am
Location: Boise, Idaho


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby susan60625 on November 25th, 2009, 12:27 pm

Jewelz wrote: I went to harper collins website and was not able to find the link. Think I could use a little help. :oops: Please! :lol: ;) :lol:

Jewelz - Here is the link to cut and paste in your browser. Enjoy! ;)

http://www.harpercollins.com/search/index.aspx?kw=bitten%20by%20cupid
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5698
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby Jewelz on November 26th, 2009, 3:34 am

susan60625 wrote:
Jewelz wrote: I went to harper collins website and was not able to find the link. Think I could use a little help. :oops: Please! :lol: ;) :lol:

Jewelz - Here is the link to cut and paste in your browser. Enjoy! ;)

http://www.harpercollins.com/search/index.aspx?kw=bitten%20by%20cupid


Thank You Susan60625. I did find the right website. I was looking for a link that said excerpt. Didn't think about clicking on the book. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Image

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
User avatar
Jewelz
 
Posts: 758
Joined: June 10th, 2009, 6:11 am
Location: Boise, Idaho


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby MsKitty on November 26th, 2009, 7:45 am

6 CHAPTERS??? lol - I'm NOT looking.... At ALL.... No!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
Image
User avatar
MsKitty
 
Posts: 724
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 7:06 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby Copper on November 26th, 2009, 4:04 pm

oh wow totaly looking at that i hate waiting i read them all out of order so im not to botherd by it altho when i re-read i always do it in order, so chapters i tryed to find them but it didnt work any one got a link :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
User avatar
Copper
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 5:29 pm
Location: scotland

Next

Return to Discuss the Series

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

cron