Bitten by cupid

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby sin on January 14th, 2010, 1:14 am

Got it!! Read it!! {3 times} & Loved it....
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby Copper on January 14th, 2010, 4:16 am

not fair :( im just gona cry ur all gona talk about it and i cant say anything :(
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
User avatar
Copper
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 5:29 pm
Location: scotland


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby Jewelz on January 14th, 2010, 7:39 am

Copper wrote:not fair :( im just gona cry ur all gona talk about it and i cant say anything :(

I'm in your boat Copper. I'm still waiting for my book to arrive. :cry: :( :cry: At least you got to read REN a month before everyone else (but Sue). Hang in there!!!
Image

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
User avatar
Jewelz
 
Posts: 758
Joined: June 10th, 2009, 6:11 am
Location: Boise, Idaho


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby Copper on January 14th, 2010, 9:52 am

Jewelz wrote:
Copper wrote:not fair :( im just gona cry ur all gona talk about it and i cant say anything :(

I'm in your boat Copper. I'm still waiting for my book to arrive. :cry: :( :cry: At least you got to read REN a month before everyone else (but Sue). Hang in there!!!
ye that w

ye that was great im a really snow reader and its had to get book on time so wining REN was perfict :D but i will just have to mope and do my uni work waiting for it to turn up :D i really need to finish my uni work
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
User avatar
Copper
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 5:29 pm
Location: scotland


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby Jewelz on January 14th, 2010, 10:50 am

Okay Copper, I have a solution for both of us. :o :idea: :o We could start re-reading the excerpt, and hope that our books arrive shortly after. ;) It could pacify us. :D
Image

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
User avatar
Jewelz
 
Posts: 758
Joined: June 10th, 2009, 6:11 am
Location: Boise, Idaho


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby Denise on January 14th, 2010, 10:04 pm

I am NOT a happy camper! :evil: (where's the guys with smoke coming out of his ears when we need him!) I couldn't get to the store Tues. or Wed. So today was my day to get the book. NONE on the shelf at my Wal-Mart. I don't know if they just didn't get ANY in or if they sold all they had already. :evil: :cry:

I'll have to try Target tomorrow. :|

ETA: So, I cave and make another trip out to another Wal-Mart at 11:30 PM and guess what. NO BOOK there, either. I'm thinking they just didn't put them out since it's a mid-month release. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Image
User avatar
Denise
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 9:06 am
Location: Oklahoma


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby wren on January 15th, 2010, 6:58 am

Jewelz wrote:Instead of receiving "Bitten by Cupid", I got Bitten By My Dog! A painful substitute :cry: :( :cry: .


She means literally 'bitten by her dog'...as she was breaking up her two pets from fighting. A painful ankle was the result, with no Bitten By Cupid to make our Jewelz feel better! :cry:

Jewelz, you should get it soon, as I got my book the day after release from Amazon. You said you had ordered other books. Did you make sure you checked "ship as soon as available" so they wouldn't hold any books ordered that became available for one shipment with other books you ordered? I noticed that recently when ordering from Amazon...maybe at check-out...and the other major bookchains probably have similar policies.
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby sin on January 15th, 2010, 9:40 pm

hugs to those waiting to get Tiny's story
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby Jewelz on January 16th, 2010, 11:15 am

Still waiting for my copy, but thanks sin. :)
Image

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
User avatar
Jewelz
 
Posts: 758
Joined: June 10th, 2009, 6:11 am
Location: Boise, Idaho


Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby Jewelz on January 16th, 2010, 11:28 am

wren wrote:
Jewelz wrote:Instead of receiving "Bitten by Cupid", I got Bitten By My Dog! A painful substitute :cry: :( :cry: .


She means literally 'bitten by her dog'...as she was breaking up her two pets from fighting. A painful ankle was the result, with no Bitten By Cupid to make our Jewelz feel better! :cry:

Jewelz, you should get it soon, as I got my book the day after release from Amazon. You said you had ordered other books. Did you make sure you checked "ship as soon as available" so they wouldn't hold any books ordered that became available for one shipment with other books you ordered? I noticed that recently when ordering from Amazon...maybe at check-out...and the other major bookchains probably have similar policies.


II pre-ordered on the 6th, and have paid for them. The other books were already in stock. Just waiting on BBC to be released. I'm sure I marked "ship ASAP". If it arrives today, I'll be able to start it tomorrow evening. I have to work tonight (its my Friday) . Thanks for your concern. My ankle is feeling better. Still a little tender, but much better. Well, I think I should go to bed, catcha later wren. ;)
Image

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
User avatar
Jewelz
 
Posts: 758
Joined: June 10th, 2009, 6:11 am
Location: Boise, Idaho

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron