Bitten by cupid

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Bitten by cupid

Postby Denise on January 16th, 2010, 12:49 pm

Finally found a copy, one of three left, at Target yesterday and got to read last night.
Denise

Postby sin on January 16th, 2010, 8:05 pm

Denise wrote:Finally found a copy, one of three left, at Target yesterday and got to read last night.

yay..congrats Denise.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby ~Linda~ on January 18th, 2010, 10:31 am

Jewelz wrote:Instead of receiving "Bitten by Cupid", I got Bitten By My Dog! A painful substitute :cry: :( :cry: .

Feel Better Jewelz! I got mine and finished Tiny's story! waaaaaaaah I want MORE! It was cut off just as they were getting to the good stuff. Humph I loved what there was of it but I realllllly want more.
Did you get yours yet.. off to read more messages.
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Postby Mabel48 on January 18th, 2010, 11:32 am

Feel Better Jewelz! I got mine and finished Tiny's story! waaaaaaaah I want MORE! It was cut off just as they were getting to the good stuff. Humph I loved what there was of it but I realllllly want more.
Did you get yours yet.. off to read more messages

I'm with you Linda, I needed at least 100 more pages!!
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby Copper on January 18th, 2010, 3:32 pm

so im sitting in uni think of work and nothing els and when i get back there a little bit of paper saying we are sorry but you were out and your package was to big to fit in the post box so when have taking it back to the sorting office please leave 48!!!! hours till you come to pick it up

im raging how could it not fit its a book stupid post man and why does it take 48 hours for them to take it back and put it in a pile, so now for the next 2 days its gona be sitting around the corrner and i cant get it... this is so unfair
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Jewelz on January 19th, 2010, 12:10 am

~Linda~ wrote:
Jewelz wrote:Instead of receiving "Bitten by Cupid", I got Bitten By My Dog! A painful substitute :cry: :( :cry: .

Did you get yours yet.. off to read more messages.

My ankle is much better, thank you! :D So where have you been??? Haven't seen you post for awhile. Today was a holiday, so no book. :( Maybe tomorrow ;) . I'll have to start it after I attend a work related meeting and a computer class. My employer is initiating a new computer charting system in April, its a big deal. Clinical staff is assigned to a minimum of 40 hours training. Just love working on my scheduled days off. Don't mean to sound grumpy, but I just know it will arrive whlie I'm TCOB. :| Happy reading!!! :)

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Mabel48 on January 19th, 2010, 12:04 pm

Mine was downloaded to my Kindle a few minutes after Midnight on the 12th. While I was out in Illinois 450 miles from home. The wonders of the tech age! ;) I was done with it by the 13th waaaaaaah.
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby Denise on January 20th, 2010, 12:02 am

I was at Wal-Mart today and finally saw BBC there. Only three copies on the shelf. Looking forward to seeing the ratings.
Denise

Postby Jewelz on January 20th, 2010, 1:29 am

No BBC through the mail today :( . So after my class I picked up a copy :D . Checked at B&N and Walmart. Found it at Walmart. I'll just send the other back :| .

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Copper on January 20th, 2010, 12:16 pm

BOOOOOOOOK gona start reading tonight :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P :lol: :o :P :P :P :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :o :D :D :D :D :o :) :D ;) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series