Bitten By Cupid***SPOILERS***

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Bitten By Cupid***SPOILERS***

Postby Copper on November 29th, 2009, 9:43 am

thought it would be a good idea since some have read the page that r up and some havent and if u r like me got to page 6 and started screaming omg im ready to burst so like i say if u havent read the pages of the book and donw want to find out dont read any more im going to spoil it

i cant Leigh is pregnet again she better have this one or i will cry i was on the edge of my seat waiting to hear if this was the first pregnacy and i was going to be realy upset knoing it was going to end when i found out it was a new one and by the sound it going to infact be a child im so happy i had to burst any one els had my reaction

and mirabeau would have though she was the one but it sound like she mite be ??

im going to post this now and carry on reading will be back with more ideas
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Re: Bitten By Cupid***SPOILERS***

Postby Jewelz on November 29th, 2009, 11:06 am

Yeah Copper, I was surprised to read about Leighs pregnancy. It was sad to read about her miscarrage in the last book. Its silly, but I had to stop and remind myself its just a book. :oops: Last spring when I read New Moon, I sobbed while reading the breakup chapter. I could barely get through the chapter because my vision was blurry! :oops: Lynsay's books make me laugh. :lol: :D :lol:

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby jess4269034 on November 29th, 2009, 7:11 pm

I loved New Moon! I was upset about the breakup scene too. But he comes back. :D The movie was awesome too. I've already seen it 3 times. Loved the excerpt from Bitten by Cupid too.
jess4269034

Postby marebear_2000 on December 1st, 2009, 5:41 am

i was super excited to read leigh was pregnant again. jewelz, i completely understand. i too had to remind myself it was just a book. sometimes i get so wrapped up in the story lines, the characters become like family members.
marebear_2000

Postby sin on December 1st, 2009, 11:11 pm

Can you say HOT... Oh My Stars..I want more..can not wait.. Lynsay has outdone herself with Tiny..Just knew who was going to be his life mate..And as for L & L whew**** 4 weeks is way to long..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby lynnzerben on December 16th, 2009, 11:12 pm

Run the giant human sized rats are attacking! :P Can I just say Ewwwwww to the peach colored dress that got turned brown. Really where does Lynsay come up with this stuff? I love the book so far and I think I'm going reread what's on line right now. Counting down the days until Jan 12.
Still waters run deep

Good Girl Gone Vampire
lynnzerben

Postby rockie on January 4th, 2010, 7:47 pm

Well I can't wait for next Tuesday!!! I am gonna go to BAM tonight and Barnes and Noble! to see if they got it yet! But Im sure I will have to go back on Friday!!
I really loved the story so far and Im surprised that they had 6 chapters up in the 1st place!!
but it was awesome!!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby sin on January 4th, 2010, 7:56 pm

rockie wrote:Well I can't wait for next Tuesday!!! I am gonna go to BAM tonight and Barnes and Noble! to see if they got it yet! But Im sure I will have to go back on Friday!!
I really loved the story so far and Im surprised that they had 6 chapters up in the 1st place!!
but it was awesome!!

Those stores do not put out books until Tuesdays..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Little Miss Random on January 13th, 2010, 2:37 am

I just finished, and my heart is absolutely breaking for Harper. He did not deserve that. I hope he gets a story. I got some weird vibes when it was mentioned that Harper had been having a ruff time and even Victor had trouble reading him. It would be a tragedy if he went rogue.
Little Miss Random

Postby karen223 on January 13th, 2010, 2:53 pm

When they posted the cover art for Bitten by Cupid I kept thinking that it must be from one of the other stories because Lynsay's immortals can't have tattoos. Boy I thought wrong. After reading Vampire Valentine I can see that the cover is perfect.
karen223

Next

Return to Discuss the Series