Bitten By Cupid***SPOILERS***

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Bitten By Cupid***SPOILERS***

Postby Lynsay on March 1st, 2010, 11:55 pm

Oh I did, I always do. But they still cut it saying there was no need if I just put Toronto. Sniff. Editors have no sense of voice and creativity. . . .well, except my Erika who's mostly a sweetie and only beats me when late with a story, like now. So guess I should get back to it. Later ladies! :D
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on March 2nd, 2010, 12:16 am

Lynsay wrote: Lynsay who has discovered the emoticons

I posted two emoticon sites that work well with this forum on the "waving" thread, and told how to use them. That will give you a little more variety, when you want something like a tapping foot showing that you are waiting! :lol: Have a good night! laters, wren
wren

Postby Mabel48 on March 2nd, 2010, 10:46 am

Lynsay wrote:Oh yeah!! He's one of the T.O. boys!! In the underground mall, oooooh, that is such a cool way to avoid sunlight. I love it when I'm there. LOL

Thanks Denise

Lynsay

Lynsay, is that the mall across from the theater where 'Phantom of The Opera' was playing for so long?
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby wren on March 2nd, 2010, 11:39 am

Lynsay wrote:Ooooooh, Valerian, what a lovely sounding name. Where did we meet him?

Lynsay, batting her eyes sweetly

Valerian...what an absolutely yummy sounding name (wren batting her eyes sweetly at Lynsay)...Roman Latin meaning "to be healthy, to be strong"....rawr....sounds like life mate potential to me! ;) Must be one of Lucian's T.O. council enforcers or something, because Lissi recognized him as "one of her Uncle Lucian's men"
wren

Postby wren on March 2nd, 2010, 11:41 am

Denise wrote:
wren wrote:Once again, we think alike, Denise...scary, huh? :twisted: :lol:

VERY!

Hmmm...from that response, not sure if you think it's a good thing? :lol: I'm not as bad as I sound...I just write myself that way! :oops: ;)
wren

Postby MysticFan on March 2nd, 2010, 1:47 pm

wren wrote:
Lynsay wrote:Ooooooh, Valerian, what a lovely sounding name. Where did we meet him?

Lynsay, batting her eyes sweetly

Valerian...what an absolutely yummy sounding name (wren batting her eyes sweetly at Lynsay)...Roman Latin meaning "to be healthy, to be strong"....rawr....sounds like life mate potential to me! ;) Must be one of Lucian's T.O. council enforcers or something, because Lissi recognized him as "one of her Uncle Lucian's men"

Valerian is a very interesting & very yummy sounding name, I agree. I would definitely like to know a bit more about him. And if he is one of Lucian’s men that only makes it that much better. I LOVE me some enforcers :lol:
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby sherr on March 2nd, 2010, 2:07 pm

The underground mall ....I think Lynsay is talking about....runs through the business section and main shopping area in downtown Toronto. I personnally love it...however no vamps that I've seen .....yet. I've also waited outside the Vaughan Mills mall...still no luck.
Sitting in my van and waiting.....and waiting.....and waiting
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby Lynsay on March 2nd, 2010, 2:33 pm

Thanks Wren, I'll shall take a looksee!

Valerian is yummy. I mean the name of course.

Sherr . . . hmm, now there's a name I don't recall seeing before, welcome to the group, or welcome back. <Grin> And thank you for answering the question, cause I can see it all in my head from visits, but would have to get a map out to be specific about what it was across from. Although it seems to me from my memory to be under quite a few places, like blocks of them. I know you can get to them from several hotels and walk quite a ways.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sherr on March 2nd, 2010, 8:40 pm

Not new to the books but new to the board. Now that I sit impatiently waiting for the Argeneaus' new book I've started the Highland books. Love the humor. As I sit in T.O. waiting for the snow to melt and I look for Argeneau Entreprise to appear in the phone book.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby grlnxtdr29 on March 4th, 2010, 6:53 pm

I know which Charactor I would Love to see get his own Story, but Lynsay has said she won't turn him Because he is a RL Person, but what If CK maybe accidently found out about Vampires? I would Love to see more of him, even if he doesn't actually get a book himself. And when Lynsay asked about another antho, the first name that popped in my head (OK, second, after CK), was Tommaso. He seemed to be a Little More outgoing than his Twin. Would be kind of Cool if Maybe Tomasso Finds his Lifemate, then at the end of the story found out his Lifemate has a Twin herself, and they introduce her to Dante? (Oh! Just thought of Martine's Twins, but they are a Little Young yet, although not too young...). Of Course GG needs a Story, and Jeane (Who I picture as a closet Dominatrix, she's so Quiet).
grlnxtdr29

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series