Bitten By Cupid***SPOILERS***

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Bitten By Cupid***SPOILERS***

Postby Copper on March 6th, 2010, 5:53 am

grlnxtdr29 wrote: was Tommaso. He seemed to be a Little More outgoing than his Twin. Would be kind of Cool if Maybe Tomasso Finds his Lifemate, then at the end of the story found out his Lifemate has a Twin herself, and they introduce her to Dante? (Oh! Just thought of Martine's Twins, but they are a Little Young yet, although not too young...)

i have been saying the same thing for a while i like the idea of twins being with twins and coz the girls are so out going and the boy are very set in there ways i think it would be a good match but like you pointed out they need a few years to grow up a bit but the boy are quite young at heart (don't think there that old in years) :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby grlnxtdr29 on March 6th, 2010, 3:32 pm

If I remember correctly, the Tomasso and Dante are only about 100 years old or so, since they both still ate food.
grlnxtdr29

Postby Copper on March 7th, 2010, 9:30 am

exactly so give it a few years :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby sin on March 7th, 2010, 11:26 am

I think the Justin & Notte twins will find their mates long before Stephanie does. And I also think she will wind up with a mortal.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Jewelz on March 7th, 2010, 9:15 pm

sin wrote:I think the Justin & Notte twins will find their mates long before Stephanie does. And I also think she will wind up with a mortal.

I'd have to agree with you, a long with Christain an Marcus. Christain's older than Bastien, and Marcus is even older. Yep, they could use a mate! ;)

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby wren on March 8th, 2010, 2:48 am

Hey, Lynsay...this is just a discussion of theories like we always do...NOT plot suggestions or ideas! You asked for warnings!! :D

Having identical twin sisters makes it harder for me to find each set of twins (Dante/Tommaso Notte & Juliana/Victoria Argeneau-Pimms) getting twin life mates as believable...much less if it's with these two sets being each others' life mates. It does happen that twins meet twins and marry in real life, but it's not so much the norm. The only guy Gypsy-Terri & Seashell-Sherri have ever had in common & fought over has been Bastien Argeneau *grin*...though it seems that Nicholas won Sherri in his book! They did date brothers at one time..and Gypsy was actually married to the one who was her high school sweetheart for a short time (they were young and unprepared for marriage, so it didn't last very long...although she remained close to his family and they always remained friendly.) As far as I can remember, that is the only time they ever dated "relatives." Two of my aunts who are only a year apart in age married into the same family, so it can happen and last! :) In most of our books, we have had the Immortal meeting a mortal that they couldn't read. Of course, some Immortals meet and are life mates, such as Nicholas & his first life mate, Annie...and that appears to be the possibility with Armand & Eshe...so we shall see where our twins end up. What if one Notte twin finds a mortal life mate & one finds an Immortal life mate...who knows where the series will take us? What if one Notte & one Argeneau twin end up together, but the others end up with characters we haven't even met yet? There are all kinds of stories waiting for our genius author to put into print! 8-)

I also think we will see Christian (who has possibly been whispering a little bit to Lynsay lately) and Marcus (oooh, I hope...he is the same age as Julius and they grew up from the cradle together...and I really want his story...there is something fascinating about Marcus...not sure what it is yet, and I don't say that as often about the B.C. guys :lol: ) before we see these younger guys talking! While Justin, Dante, & Tommaso are around 100 and still eating, etc.., they could possibly find a life mate sooner than later. D.J. was only 112yo when he found Mable, and Thomas & Lissianna were both younger at just a little over 200yo when they found their life mates. So it's possible, but I don't think it will be with Steph, Juli, or Vicki...those three girls all still need to live a little more before talking to Lynsay! There are some characters waiting to tell their stories that are ahead of them! ;)
wren

Postby Jewelz on March 8th, 2010, 4:13 am

wren wrote:Hey, Lynsay...this is just a discussion of theories like we always do...NOT plot suggestions or ideas! You asked for warnings!! :D

I also think we will see Christian (who has possibly been whispering a little bit to Lynsay lately) and Marcus (oooh, I hope...he is the same age as Julius and they grew up from the cradle together...and I really want his story...there is something fascinating about Marcus...not sure what it is yet, and I don't say that as often about the B.C. guys :lol: ) before we see these younger guys talking! While Justin, Dante, & Tommaso are around 100 and still eating, etc.., they could possibly find a life mate sooner than later. D.J. was only 112yo when he found Mable, and Thomas & Lissianna were both younger at just a little over 200yo when they found their life mates. So it's possible, but I don't think it will be with Steph, Juli, or Vicki...those three girls all still need to live a little more before talking to Lynsay! There are some characters waiting to tell their stories that are ahead of them! ;)

Your right wren. There is something about Marcus. I'm game for that book!!! :oops: My dad is an identical twin. My uncles wife is very humble, sweet, and quiet. My mother, can often be into herself. They both had the extreme opposite taste in women. ;)

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby sin on March 8th, 2010, 3:14 pm

Did someone mention a BC man?? mmmm....now back to BBC...lol.. Wonder how long it will be before Tiny gets turned..

sin

Postby Mabel48 on March 8th, 2010, 3:34 pm

sin wrote:Did someone mention a BC man?? mmmm....now back to BBC...lol.. Wonder how long it will be before Tiny gets turned..

I'm with you Sin. I would love to hear at least a little about how the handles the turn.
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby sin on March 8th, 2010, 4:11 pm

Not sure if it will be in Port Henry or not. But you can be sure of one thing, Jackie & Marguerite will be there..LoL

sin

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series