someone please help me!!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

someone please help me!!

Postby naomi_mcrmy on November 30th, 2009, 3:22 am

as i was reading lynsays update thingy, i realized that i dont know who Armand is!! :o
ive been thinking really hard trying to remember but i cant! :shock:

another who i dont remember, but i know ive heard of, is Cale Argeneau Pimms!!!
im going crazy trying to remember! so if someone could help, it would be appreciated :)
naomi_mcrmy

Re: someone please help me!!

Postby Copper on November 30th, 2009, 12:31 pm

its ok naomi_mcrmy we can all help you he is a bit of a mistery just know because we havent met him yet that book is to be on sale next year, but i will tell you as much as i know right now on Armand first if u have a problem knowing who one of the character is then u can look at the family tree and the Character Bio's topic where people have set up some profiles hope that helps.

ok so Armand is brother to Lucian her the 4th kid after the twins (lucian and jean claude) and martine with victor as the yunger of them all... Armand has had 3 diffrent wifes all dead each had one child first Nicolas (the renegade hunter), Thomas (vampires are forever) and jeanne louise im not sure on anything im sure the others can add and with his book coimg out in september we will find out all the ansers i hope
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Re: someone please help me!!

Postby susan60625 on November 30th, 2009, 7:33 pm

Naomi,
Copper is correct about Armand. We are all waiting eagerly for his book to be released. Unfortunately, we still have a long wait as it isn't due out until the end of September, 2010.

The book after that will be about Cale Argeneau Pimms. Cale is one of the three surviving sons of Martine and her first husband, Darius. We haven't met or really heard about him in any of the previous books, except for a brief mention by Decker that he has three older brothers. The only way we've know about him before that was because he was mentioned on the family tree.

Oh, BTW, Pimms is the last name of Martine's current husband, Aloysius. Her family alternate between Pimms and Argeneau because of trying to keep their longevity from being discovered.

I hope this answers your questions. If you have any more, feel free to ask them here. Someone here should be able to help you out. We're all a helpful bunch of Argeneau addicts here, who are willing to share our knowledge! :geek:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Return to Discuss the Series