Favorite Sweetest Moment

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Favorite Sweetest Moment

Postby sin on May 11th, 2008, 10:37 pm

I second that. WOW!!!

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Copper on May 12th, 2008, 7:10 am

third it ... potion passed hehe

i love it when she finds the painting and the necklace
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby sin on May 12th, 2008, 8:40 am

Then she stared to remember some things. While she was talking to Martine and Julius was just standing there looking like a deer caught in the headlights. He thought Martine was part of the 3 on 1. All Martine did was confirm J&M together in York. He was so relived that she was honest to Marguerite.

sin

Postby shaashaine on May 12th, 2008, 1:36 pm

when Marguerite took the blow that was meant to kill Christian...the things a mother would do for her child..even one shes known for a couple of weeks

***off topic here for a moment
BELATED HAPPY MOTHERS DAY FOR ALL THE MOMMYS IN HERE

And pretty much the whole ending of V,I when everyone was taking about how marguerite "helped" them with their lifemates. They were kinda mad at first..well not mad but irritated i guess...until Julius asked them if they woulda had it any other way (not having their lifemates) nad they all said NO

Then Juluis said that he wanted another child with her but they can wait because they need time to get to know each other again and she can get to know christian as well...so sweet

one fo my faves but sort of forgotten over the time.. (jeez it sounds like eons ago but its really months hehe)
Teddy Brunswick..such a sweet old man
He loved Elvi for the longest..he lost her because he was too chicken to ask her to dance and he had to watch her be happy with another man for decades. Then the accident happens and shes alone again. He lets her grieve. Then he thinks its finally time to tell her he loves her. She goes to Mexico and gets turned. He looses her again. Then he became determined to find her a husband because a lot of ppl in their age group have been croaking. <-- basically a lot of words that sums up a sweet old man who loves a woman he cant have and is determind to find an immortal who will make her happy for the rest of her life.
"Bippidy, Boppidy, BACON!"
shaashaine

Postby sin on May 12th, 2008, 4:24 pm

Shaa I agree. The whole ending of VI was so sweet. You can not but it into words. Lynsay purs a lot of very sweet and romantic moments in her books. It is hard to select just a few. We would have a whole book alone. Same with the funny moments.

Off topic..Thank you!!

sin

Postby Copper on May 12th, 2008, 6:41 pm

nicely said :)
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby jill on May 12th, 2008, 8:03 pm

Too true Sin.
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby onewingedangel on July 3rd, 2008, 3:52 am

i loved it when Greg and Lissianna were tied up at Dwayne's house and Greg said "Lissianna, have you ever noticed how when you're happy, time seems to pass by fast, while when you're miserable it goes real slow?" "Life would have been a blink with you whether it lasted a millennium or a month. I'm that happy when I'm with you."

that was so sweet. awww :D
onewingedangel

Postby jill on August 2nd, 2008, 7:22 pm

awww I loved when DJ was talking to Mabel and he told her how beautiful her face looked because it had lines marked by life. That was one of my favorites.
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby love2read on August 3rd, 2008, 1:28 am

AWWWW, i loved that too! my favorite has to be when Julius was feeding Marguite as though she was a little kid. just goes to show that no matter how old you get someone wants to be there to take care of you.
love2read

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series