Vote For Your Favorite Argeneau / Rogue Hunter book!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Vote for Your Favourite Argeneau / Rogue Hunter Book

Poll ended at February 28th, 2010, 9:50 am

1) A Quick Bite - Lissianna & Greg
5%
2) Love Bites - Etienne & Rachel
No votes
3) Single, White Vampire - Lucern & Kate
11%
4) Tall, Dark & Hungry - Bastien & Terri
5%
5) A Bite To Remember - Vincent & Jackie
11%
6) Bite Me If You Can - Lucien & Leigh
16%
7) The Accidental Vampire - Victor & Elvi
14%
8) Vampires Are Forever - Thomas & Inez
5%
9) Vampire, Interrupted - Marguerite & Julius
14%
10) The Rogue Hunter - Garrett & Sam
3%
11) The Immortal Hunter - Decker & Dani
3%
12) The Renegade Hunter - Nicholas & Jo
14%
13) Bitten By Cupid (Vampire Valentine) - Tiny
No votes

Total votes : 37

Vote For Your Favorite Argeneau / Rogue Hunter book!

Postby terri on February 10th, 2010, 9:50 am

Just in time for Valentines guys. Vote for your favorite Argeneau story and have a little fun debating why it's your favorite.
Also for everyone that votes AND enters a comment/reply by midnight on Feb 14th, you will be entered to win a signed copy of Bitten By Cupid! (Reason you need to comment is that I'm not sure I can track who votes in the poll.)

1) A Quick Bite – November 2005 - Lissianna & Greg
2) Love Bites – January 2004 - Etienne & Rachel
3) Single White Vampire – September 2003 - Lucern & Kate
4) Tall, Dark & Hungry – July 2004 - Bastien & Terri
5) A Bite To Remember – July 2006 - Vincent & Jackie
6) Bite Me If You Can – February 2007 - Lucian & Leigh
7) The Accidental Vampire – January 2008 - Victor & Elvi
8) Vampires Are Forever – February 2008 - Thomas & Inez
9) Vampire, Interrupted – March 2008 - Marguerite & Julius
10) The Rogue Hunter – October 2008 - Garrett & Sam
11) The Immortal Hunter – March 2009 - Decker & Dani
12) The Renegade Hunter – October 2009 - Nicholas & Jo
13) Bitten By Cupid – January 2010 - Tiny
terri
Site Admin

Re: Vote For Your Favorite Argeneau / Rogue Hunter book!

Postby karen223 on February 10th, 2010, 10:02 am

I will always be partial to "The Accidental Vampire" because it was my first Lynsay Sands book. Now I have all that I can get and wait impatiently for each new one.
karen223

Postby susan60625 on February 10th, 2010, 11:58 am

I have cast my vote for "A Bite To Remember", but only because my favorite has not been written yet! However, my favorite character, Christian, was introduced in this book, so it got my vote. :) Don't worry Wren, I'm not stepping on your territory! :o
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby wren on February 10th, 2010, 12:15 pm

terri wrote:Just in time for Valentines guys. Vote for your favorite Argeneau story and have a little fun debating why it's your favorite. Also for everyone that votes AND enters a comment/reply by midnight on Feb 14th, you will be entered to win a signed copy of Bitten By Cupid! (Reason you need to comment is that I'm not sure I can track who votes in the poll.)

Make this Valentine's Day easy on us, huh Terri? :lol: I'm so grateful you let us pick up to three!!! Now as for debating the merits of my choices...ahhh, so many words, not enough time...but I will try not to write an essay as my entry comment! :)

Here are my top two votes:

5) A Bite To Remember – July 2006 - Vincent & Jackie (Is anyone surprised? *giggle*)

I want a Vincent Valentine! Image This book has been my favourite ever since I first read it. Now I've read it so many times that my first copy of the book is falling apart, and I take very good care of my books...it's just been well-loved! If I try to put it all into words, I'll have another longest post ever on the forum. :oops: It has love, humor, mystery, a surprise twist, Marguerite working her magic...and though we had seen Vincent's comical & playful side in TD&H, in this book we see his serious & vulnerable sides and his willingness to sacrifice himself to take care of others. A favourite passage: "You think he's rethinking?" Tiny asked."I think he's wishing he'd never called Bastien and asked for aid finding someone to help deal with this matter," she <Jackie> said with a pleased grin. "If he's miserable then our work here is done," Tiny said solemnly. LOL...way to go, Jackie...a very spunky & spirited life mate! ;) A Bite To Remember has it all...besides the lead life mates...it introduces us to Tiny McGraw and the Notte men, too, and it also sets up many books to come in the series...all the way to the latest lead man!

8) Vampires Are Forever – February 2008 - Thomas & Inez

"What would you like me to say, Bastien?" Oh, I'm sorry, Inez. I didn't mean to bite you, my fangs slipped."
This just may be my favourite line in the entire series! (Lynsay, it is often placed in my status line on facebook...always properly credited! *grin* ) From when I first started reading the series, I waited eagerly for Thomas' book. It's even my favourite book cover! We get to know the real Thomas...and he loves cats. I also can relate so much to Inez...hmmm, I wonder...when did I last shave my legs? Image

I couldn't decide on a third, because I was torn between an eleven-book tie! Image Still a long post...but I tried! :mrgreen:
wren

Postby wren on February 10th, 2010, 12:29 pm

susan60625 wrote:I have cast my vote for "A Bite To Remember", but only because my favorite has not been written yet! However, my favorite character, Christian, was introduced in this book, so it got my vote. :) Don't worry Wren, I'm not stepping on your territory! :o

YAY!! I made note in my post that A Bite To Remember introduced the Notte men to us! You are welcome to join me in having ABTR as one of your top favourites! I like being in good company & I'm waiting for your fave Christian to have his story told, too! :D
wren

Postby susan60625 on February 10th, 2010, 1:18 pm

Wren, thanks for pointing out that we can vote for up to 3 books. Somehow I missed that the first time here. Therefore, I added a second book "Vampire, Interrupted". It is basically for the same reason as the other vote. CHRISTIAN!!!!! I just loved the scene with him and Marguerite in the dungeon when he let's her see his vulnerable side. *heavy sigh*

Thanks Terri for a wonderful idea!
susan60625

Postby marebear_2000 on February 10th, 2010, 2:50 pm

wren wrote:
I couldn't decide on a third, because I was torn between an eleven-book tie! Image [/b][/color]

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that found choosing three to be difficult. My top choice was easy. VAF was the first book of the series I read, it's what started it all. My second was AV. Victor can bite me anytime, anywhere ;) My last choice was my new favorite, REN. I love a story of the wrongly accused being able to come out on top. The fact that it is a hottie like Nick makes it even better.
marebear_2000

Postby sin on February 10th, 2010, 3:49 pm

6) Bite Me If You Can - Lucien & Leigh- was there any doubt..love the grumpy man. feel in love with him in Love Bites the first book I read.

7) The Accidental Vampire - Victor & Elvi - All I am going to say on this is "Birdbath".

9) Vampire, Interrupted - Marguerite & Julius - Love Marguerite and Julius almost outed Victor as my #2. "I name all my dogs Julius"

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby lynnzerben on February 10th, 2010, 6:38 pm

1) A Quick Bite – November 2005 - Lissianna & Greg
-Okay i know this isn't the first book published but it's the first in the series and it's a good introduction. I also like that it was a guy who was the mortal that was just minding his own business then when all of a sudden he falls in love with an immortal instead of the other way around. Also the idea of a vampire who faints at the sight of blood is genius

6) Bite Me If You Can – February 2007 - Lucian & Leigh
-Lucian... do I really need to go on? I will anyway. I just love how Lucian's life is all predictable and then Leigh shows up and it's like someone took his life shook it around much like a snow globe. (when I was little i used to think that people in snow globes must get dizzy)

12) The Renegade Hunter – October 2009 - Nicholas & Jo
-It was this or ABTR, but the deciding factor was Jo. She is someone who I really would love to hang out with. Also Anders get introduced in this book, who I am now in love with. (after Lucian of course)
Still waters run deep

Good Girl Gone Vampire
lynnzerben

Postby susan60625 on February 10th, 2010, 6:54 pm

sin wrote:7) The Accidental Vampire - Victor & Elvi - All I am going to say on this is "Birdbath".

*Giggle, Giggle* My favorite part of that scene is that Elvi was completely in the dark as to how & where Victor was injured! :lol:
susan60625

Next

Return to Discuss the Series