Vote For Your Favorite Argeneau / Rogue Hunter book!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Vote for Your Favourite Argeneau / Rogue Hunter Book

Poll ended at February 28th, 2010, 9:50 am

1) A Quick Bite - Lissianna & Greg
5%
2) Love Bites - Etienne & Rachel
No votes
3) Single, White Vampire - Lucern & Kate
11%
4) Tall, Dark & Hungry - Bastien & Terri
5%
5) A Bite To Remember - Vincent & Jackie
11%
6) Bite Me If You Can - Lucien & Leigh
16%
7) The Accidental Vampire - Victor & Elvi
14%
8) Vampires Are Forever - Thomas & Inez
5%
9) Vampire, Interrupted - Marguerite & Julius
14%
10) The Rogue Hunter - Garrett & Sam
3%
11) The Immortal Hunter - Decker & Dani
3%
12) The Renegade Hunter - Nicholas & Jo
14%
13) Bitten By Cupid (Vampire Valentine) - Tiny
No votes

Total votes : 37

Re: Vote For Your Favorite Argeneau / Rogue Hunter book!

Postby Kath on February 26th, 2010, 12:20 pm

Yeah, I know. My first 2 were pretty easy but had a hard time deciding on the 3rd. "Closet" was very close but "Captain crabby" just edged in ahead... :lol:
Kath

Postby wren on February 28th, 2010, 12:18 am

Okay, I finally decided on a third. It's still mainly an 11 way tie, but The Rogue Hunter has a special place in my heart...because I won an ARC and I also have a signed copy of the book given to me for Christmas by my local little bookstore. Morty & The Muppets...just too funny, the very intriguing Decker Argeneau Pimms is introduced, we get to know Justin Bricker even more, all the "nature" stuff, leeches, and I happen to love the names Garrett Gordon & Samantha. Plus, I like the idea that the heroine is not perfect or the prettiest girl around, and not at all what the hero thought his life mate was going to be...but when he gets to know her, she is the most beautiful woman in the world to him. I love every book and it was very hard to make a third choice...but I've finally cast my votes for three! :D
wren

Postby rockie on March 1st, 2010, 5:19 pm

When I voted I only voted for one story! :( but my other 2 are The Renegade Hunter and The Accidental Vampire... The second one was not hard for me to pick but the third will probably change when Armands book comes out!! :D
Im sure!! :)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on March 1st, 2010, 11:11 pm

For the record, I struggled highly between books 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, 12, & 13 when trying to pick my third choice...and it finally came down to book 10, The Rogue Hunter...funny & sentimental reasons...but book 2, Love Bites was the other one in the finals for my third choice...garden scene or beach with strawberries & a bottle of chocolate syrup, anyone? :lol: LB is among my top faves! Oh, I have to admit that I just love them all!!!! Image Even the grumpy old vamps books! ;)
wren

Postby Jewelz on March 2nd, 2010, 1:34 am

My favorite Argeneau books rate slightly different verses the top five men.
1) Bite Me If You Can- Lucian is always in control for everything, but in his book he really struggles with dating norms. The alpo, books, dancing, etc... Hilarious!!!
2). Single White Vampire- Grumpy nano-pire who likes the word NO, with cod piece and condom issues.
3). Tale, Dark and Hungrey-Bastien was is very thoughtful, has excellent communication skills, except with Terri. Even Bastien can foul things up.
I've enjoyed the whole series. Accidental Vampire and Vampire Interuppted were also close. This poll may change with future books.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Mabel48 on March 2nd, 2010, 10:58 am

:lol: Hey Jewlez, did you see our favorite grumpy hottie is in the lead? :lol:
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby Jewelz on March 2nd, 2010, 2:37 pm

What can I say, HE'S THE MAN!!! :lol: ;) :oops: :lol: :oops: ;) :lol:

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Lynsay on March 2nd, 2010, 2:43 pm

Lucian is my fav too when it comes to characters. He's grumpy, but never with Leigh. He's seen a lot, done a lot and has a lot of character. He also doesn't shrink from doing things he doesn't necessarily want to do. If it has to be done, he does it no matter his own feelings. (Jean Claude being a case in point.)

Sigh. What a guy.

But then most of the guys have honor and character. It's why they're on the good side and why they make good heroes for the heroines.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Jewelz on March 2nd, 2010, 4:05 pm

Lynsay wrote:Lucian is my fav too when it comes to characters. He's grumpy, but never with Leigh. He's seen a lot, done a lot and has a lot of character. He also doesn't shrink from doing things he doesn't necessarily want to do. If it has to be done, he does it no matter his own feelings. (Jean Claude being a case in point.)

Sigh. What a guy.

But then most of the guys have honor and character. It's why they're on the good side and why they make good heroes for the heroines.

Lynsay

That's a great point, so true about the character. There's a reason why I would never make it as a writer, I often lack expression. :lol:

Jewelz

Postby sherr on March 2nd, 2010, 8:55 pm

Thomas and Inez (Vampires are Forever) is my favorite I laughed from beginning to end. When Thomas bit Inez and she freaked and started cussing him out in Portugues I LOVED it. Made me think of my in-laws who are Potugues and the way they start yelling and I haven't a clue what's happening. I can empathize with Thomas.I love Bastien though always business always has things in order and then runs into Terri and has to work outside of the box. How sexy is that someone in control loosing it to a woman.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series