Lynsay, about the character's we'd like to see a short about

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Lynsay, about the character's we'd like to see a short about

Postby MsKitty on May 21st, 2010, 8:49 am

sin wrote:But Aussie sis..you must realize it has been hundreds if nit thousands of years for some..And that is just part of their charm*giggle*

lol.. I KNNNOOOOOOW.. but I still don't wanna know!!

Oh - Please don't let Donny be Jeanne Louises life mate... really.. REALLY DON"T want to know.. I just remember him being SO whiney & talking all that rubbish to Leigh (coffin built for 2.. bah!) Sure - he didn't kill Julius (the dog) but.. Well of course I'll read it.. I may just 'yadda yadda' the um.. see? Can't even type it (had one eye closed just thinking how to word it!!)
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby sin on May 21st, 2010, 8:52 am

I personally am not ready for Donny to find his life mate either at this time.. Too many other *roar* men before him..lol I do not think JL will be his life mate..It will most likely be someone we have yet to meet. Donny has a lot of "growing up yet to do"

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby MsKitty on May 21st, 2010, 8:55 am

sin wrote:I personally am not ready for Donny to find his life mate either at this time.. Too many other *roar* men before him..lol I do not think JL will be his life mate..It will most likely be someone we have yet to meet. Donny has a lot of "growing up yet to do"

Thank Goodness for that - I really don't want to 'yadda yadda' ANY parts of Lynsays books!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby susan60625 on May 24th, 2010, 9:46 am

mrs.briley07 wrote:Who is G.G. :D

Mrs. Briley, G.G. was the doorman and owner of the Night Club in London. We met him in Vampire, Interrupted when Julius, Christian, Marcus, Dante, Tomasso and Tiny took Marguerite out on the town before heading to York. He was called G.G. because he has a big green mohawk hairdo. G.G. stands for Green Giant! I hope that answers your question!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby wren on May 24th, 2010, 10:06 am

I really want to see more than a short about...Wyatt Kenrick, Inez' boss in England. Maybe he will visit a relative in Port Henry 8-)
wren

Postby mrs.briley07 on May 29th, 2010, 11:52 pm

susan60625 wrote:
mrs.briley07 wrote:Who is G.G. :D

Mrs. Briley, G.G. was the doorman and owner of the Night Club in London. We met him in Vampire, Interrupted when Julius, Christian, Marcus, Dante, Tomasso and Tiny took Marguerite out on the town before heading to York. He was called G.G. because he has a big green mohawk hairdo. G.G. stands for Green Giant! I hope that answers your question!

Thanks so much i do remember him know. Hard to keep up i read sooo many different books!!! :D
Soldiers Wife
mrs.briley07

Postby Lynsay on May 31st, 2010, 4:34 pm

Thanks Susan for answering that. Guess I missed it somehow!

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby susan60625 on May 31st, 2010, 7:26 pm

No problem, Lynsay. I had time on my hands!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby TomEC on December 24th, 2010, 3:52 pm

I’m new here and I haven’t been able to go back over all the posts in this thread but I saw something back there about Teddy from TAV. I hear he'll be having something good happening for him soon. I’m glad. He’s not your typical cool, handsome hero but so what. Most of us aren’t. That doesn’t mean that he doesn’t feel as deeply as any of the tall, brooding male models that appear on the covers of so many novels.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that I’m a Teddy fan. He represents us regular guys who always end up as the supporting characters. So we’re not leading man material; that doesn’t mean we don’t deserve our own happily-ever-after. Teddy sacrificed for the woman he loved (or thought he loved) even though he knew that no reward was likely ever to come his way for it other than her happiness. That’s a real hero in my book. If he ends up as an immortal with his life mate at his side, he will be no less worthy of that destiny that any of the other characters in this series. After all, we can’t all look like we belong on the cover of a magazine.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby VirtualValkyrie on December 27th, 2010, 1:33 pm

wren wrote:I really want to see more than a short about...Wyatt Kenrick, Inez' boss in England. Maybe he will visit a relative in Port Henry 8-)

Yes, he'd would have been interesting. He has the same surname as Edward for AV doesn't he? I think it was Edward...

So the short story is Teddy's now isn't it??
"Excellence is not a skill. Its an attitude."
VirtualValkyrie

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series