Lynsay, about the character's we'd like to see a short about

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Lynsay, about the character's we'd like to see a short about

Postby susan60625 on December 27th, 2010, 8:09 pm

VirtualValkyrie wrote:
wren wrote:I really want to see more than a short about...Wyatt Kenrick, Inez' boss in England. Maybe he will visit a relative in Port Henry 8-)

Yes, he'd would have been interesting. He has the same surname as Edward for AV doesn't he? I think it was Edward...

So the short story is Teddy's now isn't it??

Yes, VirtualValkyrie, the short story in next year's Christmas antho will be about Teddy.

And, yes Wyatt and Edward have the same last name. As far as I know, however, there has been no confirmation on whether they are related.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby wren on January 1st, 2011, 4:04 pm

susan60625 wrote:
VirtualValkyrie wrote:
wren wrote:I really want to see more than a short about...Wyatt Kenrick, Inez' boss in England. Maybe he will visit a relative in Port Henry 8-)

Yes, he'd would have been interesting. He has the same surname as Edward for AV doesn't he? I think it was Edward...

So the short story is Teddy's now isn't it??

Yes, VirtualValkyrie, the short story in next year's Christmas antho will be about Teddy.

And, yes Wyatt and Edward have the same last name. As far as I know, however, there has been no confirmation on whether they are related.

Yes, VV & Sue, they have the same last name & both are from England, too...and Kenric doesn't seem like a common surname. The closest I could find was Kenrick: the descendant of Cenric (bold, rule)

I haven't managed to get Lynsay confirmation on how they might be related, but she didn't say they weren't either. :lol: I too want Wyatt's story...interestingly, his name means "guide, strong warrior" His very name shouts LIFE MATE, in my seldom humble opinion! ;) Oh, and I want a book for him instead of a short! For some reason, he appeals to me...just like Marcus Notte does...hmmm, the waiting! :)
wren

Postby Jewelz on January 2nd, 2011, 1:26 am

Yep, I'm patiently waiting for Marcus's story. :D But not a short story.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby MysticFan on January 3rd, 2011, 6:36 am

I would also like to read Marcus's story... definitely not a short. :D Short stories are great, but I guess I am just greedy and prefer the longer version to get more in-depth detail of it all. I also cannot wait for Bricker to get his story. Dante & Tomasso are very interesting to me also... gotta love beefy Italian twins in leather! :oops: :lol:
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby Lynsay on January 11th, 2011, 12:08 am

I enjoyed writing Teddy's story. Besides, looks don't make the hero. It's character and actions. I've met loads of good looking men with the character of gnats, and loads of much less attractive men who proved themselves heros. Besides, most people are more attractive than they see themselves. I remember meeting an 80 something great uncle once on the island. The man had more wrinkles than a prune, but when he smiled, really smiled, his eyes actually twinkled and they were sky blue eyes. The man had a forty something girlfriend, and there was no money to be after. It was his charm and character and those twinkling blue eyes. Looks disappear with age, but finding the humour in life and treating people with respect and caring never does.

Just my opinion though
Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby MysticFan on January 11th, 2011, 12:43 am

I have to agree with Lynsay… looks are most definitely not everything. I do enjoy kidding a bit about the wonderful characters we read about, and their dashing good looks, but when it really comes down to it personality and charm goes a long way for me. People that tend to have great looks are usually so hung up on themselves that it is disgusting! Being genuine and just down to earth is something I was looking for when I found my hubby. Mind you, we had gone to school together our entire lives, but I was not that fond of him then. He was rude & mean and just being a teenage boy, I guess. A few years later we were put in each other paths again and I was given the chance to know the real him. I found out that he had a great personality, charm, humor & gorgeous blue eyes. I began to see him in a completely different light and the rest is history. So sorry about the life story, I got a little bit off track. All I wanted to say is that I do agree with Lynsay. Guess I just took the long way around…lol :oops:

MysticFan

Postby TomEC on January 11th, 2011, 3:34 am

Lynsay wrote: Besides, looks don't make the hero. It's character and actions.

As a Teddy fan, I’m glad to hear that you feel that way since you are the omnipotent being who guides destiny in the Argeneau universe.
Really, it’s only a very small percentage of us that even come close to the ideal looks-wise. When we first meet people, their physical flaws are often the first thing we notice. Then as we get to know them, we come to see the people they truly are and those flaws seem to disappear. We just don’t see them anymore. In truth, they never really mattered in the first place. My Theresa isn’t even perfect... No, actually she is perfect. She has the most beautiful eyes in all of creation. Models would kill for those eyes.
Still, inner beauty is the thing that lasts a lifetime and if people were going to be together for centuries, not even nano-enhanced physical beauty would be enough. Fortunately, you've given the heroes and heroines in your stories more then enough fine inner qualities.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby Denise on January 12th, 2011, 11:58 am

I would love to see a full book about Wyatt. I love the name and imagine his experiences since he's the one sent in to wipe the minds of those who can't handle the truth (yes, Jack's saying it as I write it!). He's got to have had some doozies. And just think of his surprise if he was sent to wipe one that he couldn't? Trouble.
Denise

Postby wren on January 13th, 2011, 1:34 am

Denise wrote:I would love to see a full book about Wyatt. I love the name and imagine his experiences since he's the one sent in to wipe the minds of those who can't handle the truth (yes, Jack's saying it as I write it!). He's got to have had some doozies. And just think of his surprise if he was sent to wipe one that he couldn't? Trouble.

Oooh, Denise, what yummy speculation? I hadn't thought about him from that viewpoint! I too want a full book about Wyatt! Perhaps we should move this discussion to the Wyatt thread...if we don't have one yet, we'll make one! :D
wren

Postby MysticFan on January 13th, 2011, 2:16 am

Wyatt :?: :? Why can't I seem to remember him??

MysticFan

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series