Part two of promised Born To Bite excerpt (who said game)

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Part two of promised Born To Bite excerpt (who said game)

Postby wren on April 28th, 2010, 4:19 am

lisa wrote:Sounds totallly reasonable, Wren :lol: My curiousity has been stirred up by finding out that even the exaulted ancient one cant read/control everybody ( except Leigh )

Mine too, lisa. I was floored when I read that and now I'm even more eager for Armand's book to be released! :D
wren

Postby sin on April 28th, 2010, 5:25 pm

orionsfaith wrote:Sin, didn't know, or forgot, that you lived in GA! Am I allowed to ask what city? For some reason I'm thinking Alpharetta.

orionsfaith actually I live in Grovetown. Outside of Fort Gordon. And outside of Augusta. About 2-21/2 hours from Hotlanta.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby lisa on May 2nd, 2010, 9:21 pm

Oh Lynsay,love the artwork for the book cover of Born to Bite! So very mysterious!
lisa

Postby Jewelz on May 7th, 2010, 5:41 am

Only 115 days to go!!! :D

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Lynsay on May 7th, 2010, 3:26 pm

EGADS! 115!? That's FOREVER! Sigh. Glad you like the cover Lisa, we do too.

Good answer Wren. Gees, I remember so much I've forgotten when I read some of your posts, lol.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby susan60625 on May 7th, 2010, 4:18 pm

Lynsay wrote:EGADS! 115!? That's FOREVER! Sigh. Glad you like the cover Lisa, we do too.

Good answer Wren. Gees, I remember so much I've forgotten when I read some of your posts, lol.

Lynsay

Lynsay, why are you complaining? You already know what's in the book!

Hey, question! Will you be having a contest for ARC's of the next two books? If you make it tough, we may need time to give it some thought! Just wondering..... :oops: :roll: :mrgreen:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Lynsay on May 8th, 2010, 12:29 pm

I'm complaining because I have to be careful what I say all the time until it comes out, lol. And of course we'll have a contest for ARCs, actually, Terri will probably start that soon.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on May 9th, 2010, 10:18 am

orionsfaith wrote:Sooo, is Eshe black? If so, I am UBER excited. Love the motorcycle. Also would like to know who Lucian can't read. Would love to know more about Eshe's past life mate. I know Lucian needs to get back to Leigh, but I really hope he gets held up a bit, JUST got done rereading BMIYC and he's my current fav, not to mention the Eshe banter is highly amusing. :mrgreen:

orionsfaith, I didn't see where your question about Eshe was answered. Yes, she is black, very beautiful, dies her hair to match her moods, and says & does pretty much whatever she thinks! :lol: I love her already, and other than the sneak-peek excerpt on the forum, we have only seen her once in The Immortal Hunter. We don't know anything else about her backstory yet. Her name, Eshe, is Swahili and means "life." She pronounces it Eh-she...like the beginning of the word echo, then the word she.

Lynsay had a sculpture done of Eshe by a professional artist who does beautiful work. Maybe we can get her to post the photo of it again on her blog page before the book comes out. :D
wren

Postby wren on May 9th, 2010, 10:36 am

Lynsay wrote:EGADS! 115!? That's FOREVER! Sigh. Glad you like the cover Lisa, we do too.

Lynsay

Thank you, Lynsay! :D Just call me anytime you need a quick answer! :lol: Let's rephrase, call me anytime you need an answer...can't promise that I'll be quick about it...unless needs must! *grin* I'm with lisa on the cover art of the new book...it is mysterious...& yummy delicious!!

113 days = almost forever {sigh} Sue, it's hard for Lynsay to not tell everyone what she got them for Christmas gifts...so she has to be extra careful with the upcoming books. Yes, I'm telling on our Lynsay, but she freely admits that keeping secrets is a bit...difficult for her! If she wasn't under contract, we might know the entire book by now! *giggle* Luckily, she also handles being gently teased very well! :)
wren

Postby Jewelz on May 10th, 2010, 3:51 am

Where would I find the new cover? :? I've not seen it yet. :(

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series