Countdown to BTB

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Countdown to BTB

Postby Denise on July 4th, 2010, 1:59 am

Just under two months now..... Hmmm, I think I may have time to re-read!
Denise

Re: Countdown to BTB

Postby MsKitty on July 4th, 2010, 7:06 am

I agree!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby susan60625 on July 4th, 2010, 11:04 am

Me, too! I've been reading so many other series recently, that I really need to brush up on my Argeneau's. Even my trivia skills have depleted. Maybe that's why the games have been so slow.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on July 6th, 2010, 7:14 pm

Nah Sue. Things just go more slowly in the summer months..Unless there is a release we can speculate about and spoiler about..giggles. But yes a reread is in order...:)

Hi Denise..Hope you are having a good summer..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby marebear_2000 on July 12th, 2010, 4:54 pm

I'm on my third reread since the date of BTB was official. Thank goodness my books are holding up. I can't wait until I can get my e-reader. Then maybe the disappointing looks from my husband will stop. He won't know what I'm reading, just that I am. I have no idea how someone could hate reading & books that much. Oh well, I'm sure I read enough for the both of us. This round of rereads is just about done though. It's Nicholas and Tiny, then back to the beginning. I think I have time for at least 2 full rereads before BTB. Keep them coming Lynsay! Although I completely understand writing and publishing books takes a long time, I really wish we could speed that process up. ;)
marebear_2000

Postby Lynsay on July 13th, 2010, 2:46 pm

Hmmm, maybe someday I'll self-publish on line. Except then there would be no paperbacks which is a problem for anyone who prefers them. Sigh. But if I did that you'd have had Born to Bite a year ago. Ooooooooh, and you'd all be harassing me to finish the one I've just started, lol.

Ah well
Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on July 13th, 2010, 2:54 pm

Lynsay wrote:Hmmm, maybe someday I'll self-publish on line. Except then there would be no paperbacks which is a problem for anyone who prefers them. Sigh. But if I did that you'd have had Born to Bite a year ago. Ooooooooh, and you'd all be harassing me to finish the one I've just started, lol.

Ah well
Lynsay

My dear Lynsay..we do not harass we just impatiently ask...:) No matter the forum you have your books, we as your most devoted fans will enjoy and buy..

Any hints as to whom the new one is about...*asks innocently and bats eyes*

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby susan60625 on July 13th, 2010, 6:00 pm

Yes, Lynsay! Whose story have you begun? We promise that we won't tell anyone! Please!

If you can't tell us WHO, maybe you could at least tell us if it's an Argeneau or a historical? Pretty please!!!!!!!! *gets on knees and begs*
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby grlnxtdr29 on July 13th, 2010, 7:44 pm

I believe she mentioned somewhere that the next three Argeneau Books would be Harper, Jeanne Luise, and Christian (Or was it Marcus?), but she wasn't sure in which order...
grlnxtdr29

Postby wren on July 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

grlnxtdr29 wrote:I believe she mentioned somewhere that the next three Argeneau Books would be Harper, Jeanne Luise, and Christian (Or was it Marcus?), but she wasn't sure in which order...

I think Lynsay said she wanted to finish up Harper's story along with some side stories of the others in Port Henry, like Tiny & Mirabeau...and Christian & Jeanne Louise had both been whispering to her...but I don't think she ever verified that they were the definite three featured characters coming next... :) Hmmm...Harper's book might make a great jumping off point if she spins off a teen/young adult series about Stephanie! Just speculating about what Lynsay might do...*grin*
wren

Next

Return to Discuss the Series