Countdown to BTB

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Countdown to BTB

Postby sin on August 31st, 2010, 10:46 pm

bad Denise..got to corner for a while..Lol...or go to your local Wall-mart to see if by chance they have it...:)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Lynsay on August 31st, 2010, 10:51 pm

Oh my GOD Denise!!!! How could you? I mean seriously. Who said you get to have a life?!! LOL. Hugs. I do things like that all the time. Kind of annoys me when it happens. Makes me think I'm getting oldtimers. And maybe I am! <Grin> The book store will be there tomorrow, and the day after that and the day after that. You'll get to it eventually. Hope you enjoy it if and when you do.

Lynsay who apologizes for laughing when she read your email, but who is running on a little less sleep than she should and is a bit punch drunk
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Copper on September 1st, 2010, 8:21 am

to be quite honest I think you should all be band from reading the book until it is delivered to me just cox is unfair lol
hope you get you book today Denise I'm sure you will be running toward the book section shouting at the little children and old women out of you way because you miss a day of reading :P :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby sherr on September 1st, 2010, 8:52 am

:lol: I can see Denise demanding that the store open NOW!!! Sorry Copper... to late ....read the book....I hate to torment my fellow forum member but it was TERRIFIC!!!
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby susan60625 on September 1st, 2010, 2:41 pm

sherr wrote::lol: I can see Denise demanding that the store open NOW!!! Sorry Copper... to late ....read the book....I hate to torment my fellow forum member but it was TERRIFIC!!!

Grrrrr, Sherr! Grrrrrr!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby wren on September 1st, 2010, 10:25 pm

susan60625 wrote:
sherr wrote::lol: I can see Denise demanding that the store open NOW!!! Sorry Copper... to late ....read the book....I hate to torment my fellow forum member but it was TERRIFIC!!!

Grrrrr, Sherr! Grrrrrr!

um...sherr, better be careful...looks like Sue may be turning feral on you! :o :lol:
wren

Postby Denise on September 2nd, 2010, 1:01 am

I almost changed out of my pj's and went to the store anyway at midnight, tonight (Yes, life kept me from the store AGAIN tonight). We have a 24-hour Wal-Mart down the road.
Denise

Postby sherr on September 2nd, 2010, 7:01 am

Don't worry Wren....Sue will get her book and life will be good....until Nov. then the mailman will be taking his life in his hands again :? Poor mailman...he needs a big tip this Christmas.
sherr

Postby susan60625 on September 2nd, 2010, 10:34 am

I think he's already had a breakdown, Sherr! There was a substitute mail person yesterday. Still no book! I think he was hoping I wouldn't attack a female! Or, maybe he thought that the book would come yesterday and he'd be safe! Poor man! I ALMOST feel sorry for him! Bwaaahaaaahaaaa!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sherr on September 2nd, 2010, 11:08 am

Little does the US Postal Service know is that you're rabid and even the female postal employees are safe...however I think your mailperson was a former Special Operative and is trained in stealth :shock: They only bring them in to deliver your mail during new releases by Lynsay Sands to SA fanatics:lol: You can tell I've had to much free time today......
sherr

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series