Countdown to BTB

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Countdown to BTB

Postby Denise on September 10th, 2010, 2:21 am

So sorry to hear that, Copper. But, on the bright side, now you can, in good conscience, buy the book in Orlando and curl up on the beach to read it! If you have a chance, that is. What are you coming to Orlando for?
Denise

Postby wren on September 10th, 2010, 6:50 am

Denise wrote:So sorry to hear that, Copper. But, on the bright side, now you can, in good conscience, buy the book in Orlando and curl up on the beach to read it! If you have a chance, that is. What are you coming to Orlando for?

Denise, I know Copper was on vacation to visit the new "Harry Potter Wizarding World" theme park at Universal Studios...I'm not sure if she was going to Disneyworld this time. University must still be on break, and you & I both know she'll find time to sneak in a reading of BTB, or she will have it for the plane ride home! ;) :D

Now, give me all of Lynsay's books and a cooler filled with a picnic & drinks of our choice *grin* and even I could happily curl up on the beach! 8-)
wren

Postby Copper on September 12th, 2010, 12:12 pm

wren wrote:
Denise wrote:So sorry to hear that, Copper. But, on the bright side, now you can, in good conscience, buy the book in Orlando and curl up on the beach to read it! If you have a chance, that is. What are you coming to Orlando for?

Denise, I know Copper was on vacation to visit the new "Harry Potter Wizarding World" theme park at Universal Studios...I'm not sure if she was going to Disneyworld this time. University must still be on break, and you & I both know she'll find time to sneak in a reading of BTB, or she will have it for the plane ride home! ;) :D

Now, give me all of Lynsay's books and a cooler filled with a picnic & drinks of our choice *grin* and even I could happily curl up on the beach! 8-)

well Denise you are spot on i did get the book went all over universal and adventure island (not Disney) had a fantastic time and if your my friend on facebook check out the photos :) and thanks to the delay of my plane im on chapter 14 of the book :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Denise on September 14th, 2010, 3:17 pm

I've spent many happy hours on the plane or delayed because I always have a couple of books to keep me company. I'll not complain when something gives me quilt-free reading time!

Oh, and glad you have had a wonderful time on your vacation! How was the HP Park? My hubby and I were there when they were still building it and it was all boarded off. Start a thread about theme parks and let us all know, so we don't hijack this thread.
Denise

Postby sin on September 14th, 2010, 3:20 pm

Sounds like a good idea Denise.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series