Hungry for You Excerpt

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Hungry for You Excerpt

Postby rockie on November 4th, 2010, 10:08 pm

VirtualValkyrie wrote:Ohhhhh I WANT THIS BOOK!! I'll have to wait a further two weeks before I get the chance to read it as I have exams till December 10th :( and then I have to get the book lol.

Ugh I know what you mean VV! It's the same for me.. Although I might have to read it before I study! lol
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby VirtualValkyrie on November 4th, 2010, 10:17 pm

rockie wrote:Ugh I know what you mean VV! It's the same for me.. Although I might have to read it before I study! lol

Hahaha, how long would you have to wait if you didn't read it before you study? If you don't get the chance beforehand though, you can know that I am suffering with you lol!
"Excellence is not a skill. Its an attitude."
VirtualValkyrie

Postby rockie on November 4th, 2010, 10:23 pm

VirtualValkyrie wrote:
rockie wrote:Ugh I know what you mean VV! It's the same for me.. Although I might have to read it before I study! lol

Hahaha, how long would you have to wait if you didn't read it before you study? If you don't get the chance beforehand though, you can know that I am suffering with you lol!

My last exam is December 10th, and I graduate from College December 11
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Viv0323 on November 5th, 2010, 2:50 am

*sigh* School, school, school. I still have to apply for university and scholarships. Such a headache. But I look forward to Hungry for You nonetheless.

And on that note, has anyone noticed that the release date in Canada is December 11 instead of November 30? I wonder why. I have this huge urge to drive down south to buy the book on the 30th so I don't have to wait. ARG!
Vivian
Viv0323

Postby susan60625 on November 5th, 2010, 2:08 pm

I don't know about the rest of you, but I got a nice surprise in my email today! My AuthorTracker email from Lynsay's publisher announcing Hungry For You. It also includes an excerpt! More than what Lynsay has already given us forum people! It has just whetted my appetite even more! It's hysterical! I'm really going to have a hard time waiting for the book to get here now! :( :o :shock:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series