Born to Bite Trailer

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Born to Bite Trailer

Postby sin on August 23rd, 2010, 9:42 pm

wren wrote:Lynsay, I loved it...I thought it was great! They did a nice job coming up with a good concept! Now, just give me my book, PLEASE!!!! :D

Ditto!! :D

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby sin on August 23rd, 2010, 9:44 pm

wren wrote:Lynsay, I loved it...I thought it was great! They did a nice job coming up with a good concept! Now, just give me my book, PLEASE!!!! :D

Ditto!! :D

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on August 23rd, 2010, 10:15 pm

I think it was a good twist. I'm not a fan of book trailers, in general, but this was well done.
Denise

Postby orionsfaith on September 3rd, 2010, 9:35 am

Lynsay wrote:Tell me what you think. I thought it was pretty good. Book trailers are often kind of . . . er. . . well, lame. But this is all cool. But I might be biased
Lynsay

It's definately interesting! Never heard of a book trailer before....do they ever make it to TV? Are they just for fun or are they actively used as advertising?
"You see? We get on famously...We could have been grand friends."
"Except for the part about me being an enforcer and you being a murderer."
"Yes. Well, no friendship is perfect."
orionsfaith

Postby Lynsay on September 3rd, 2010, 8:59 pm

I think they put them in some bookstores. I've seen books advertised on tv, but not as trailers. Mostly, though, I think they're for online. But then I'm not an expert on this kind of stuff. Never made one myself, or had one made. This was my publisher who did it.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on September 4th, 2010, 1:09 am

Lynsay wrote:I think they put them in some bookstores. I've seen books advertised on tv, but not as trailers. Mostly, though, I think they're for online. But then I'm not an expert on this kind of stuff. Never made one myself, or had one made. This was my publisher who did it.

Lynsay

This one was really good...it fit very well with The Rogue Hunter books. I've only seen them online, and this is the only one I've ever seen for your books, Lynsay. I hope if they continue to make them, that they continue to do such a good job with the concept. :)
wren

Postby grlnxtdr29 on September 4th, 2010, 11:16 am

Lynsay, if I remember corectly you and Christine Feehan are friends. She has her own production company make her book trailers, and does a pretty good job of it in my Opnion, so if you ever decide to make another one maybe you can talk to her about it...
grlnxtdr29

Postby Jewelz on September 5th, 2010, 7:13 am

I loved it!!! Its just as good as Christine Feehan's trailers. :D

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Jewelz on September 5th, 2010, 7:16 am

Lynsay wrote:I think they put them in some bookstores. I've seen books advertised on tv, but not as trailers. Mostly, though, I think they're for online. But then I'm not an expert on this kind of stuff. Never made one myself, or had one made. This was my publisher who did it.

Lynsay

Well your publisher did good! ;)

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Denise on September 10th, 2010, 2:27 am

I vaguely remember seeing a book trailer on TV once. It strikes a memory chord because I think it was one that I had just seen on the internet and then there it was on TV. Can't remember whose book, but thinking it was Nora or Christine. Ugh, hate my memory.
Denise

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series