Chap 1-5 *Partial SPOILERS*!!!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Chap 1-5 *Partial SPOILERS*!!!

Postby orionsfaith on August 31st, 2010, 7:57 pm

Couldn't help myself, there's just too much going on in the 1st 92 pages not to talk about it!

I don't remember if my chap section topic was scraped last time or not though...sure sin will remind me *hint*hint*

OK! Didn't know how much I'd love Eshe! Knew I'd love the book, but didn't know HOW much! It's like we're the same person! She's a strong minded tease, I'm a tease; sshe's not easily jealous, I'm not usually jealous, she loves fruit smoothies, I love fruit smoothies; she's in love w/ Armand, I'm in love w/ Armand, IT'S UNCANNY! If I were a foot taller, 50 pds lighter, and a couple million years older, we'd be twins!

That being said: I knew (think really, won't know till I finish) that these 'in-laws' were sketch. Maybe not the sister, but the brother for sure! Lynsay's been good about context clues and what set me off was the maid's rxn to John on pg 52. She doesn't knwo why she hasn't warmed to him in 5 years, I'll tell you why, HE'S EVIL! I think....most likely, leave it to Lynsay to throw a curve ball, but after Marguerite's story I'm not too trusting of siblings right now....

I think this theme of near sex scenes getting interrupted and trips to the mall. Same scenarios, different takes and personalities. Love it.

Mmmkay, hope this starts somethin, if not I'll just be the random partial poster on the full fledged spoiler topic.
"You see? We get on famously...We could have been grand friends."
"Except for the part about me being an enforcer and you being a murderer."
"Yes. Well, no friendship is perfect."
orionsfaith

Re: Chap 1-5 *Partial SPOILERS*!!!

Postby cgsdesigns on August 31st, 2010, 9:06 pm

I'm with you!

Wow!

Lynsay has topped herself this time! I'm at chapter 5 right now and listening to the book. I bought the paper back too planning on reading and listening the same time.... nadda workable thing! LOL So I am letting Kirby read it to me and put my dreaded glasses away.

He's an excellent reader by the way! I think he's done better than Jeffery Cummings or Rick Robertson (but they are really good too).

God can he do a sexy growl!

I'm melting!
cgsdesigns

Postby orionsfaith on September 1st, 2010, 8:06 am

cgsdesigns wrote:I'm with you!
... I am letting Kirby read it to me and put my dreaded glasses away.

He's an excellent reader by the way! I think he's done better than Jeffery Cummings or Rick Robertson (but they are really good too).

God can he do a sexy growl!

I'm melting!

YAY! I got one, lol

I usually shirk away from audio books b/c it's hard to find a good reader who can make all the voices believable, but I may have to try this Kirby out!
"You see? We get on famously...We could have been grand friends."
"Except for the part about me being an enforcer and you being a murderer."
"Yes. Well, no friendship is perfect."
orionsfaith

Postby cgsdesigns on September 1st, 2010, 1:47 pm

orionsfaith wrote:YAY! I got one, lol

I usually shirk away from audio books b/c it's hard to find a good reader who can make all the voices believable, but I may have to try this Kirby out!

He is definately on my list of top readers now! He did excellent with all the voices, even the women.

*****hehehe Terri I bet you are getting sick of seeing my posts waiting for approval! Sorry, I'm just enjoying the board!
cgsdesigns

Return to Discuss the Series