Chap. 1-11 Born to Bite *Partial Spoilers*!!!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Chap. 1-11 Born to Bite *Partial Spoilers*!!!

Postby orionsfaith on September 1st, 2010, 9:42 pm

NOTHING PAST CHAPTER 11 (PAGE 219) IS TO BE DISCUSSED

I'M SO GLAD BRICKER'S BACK! He's slowly creeping up my fav list. Nothing new really happening besides hot steamy sex. Lot of info on the 3 wives, though Rosamund's life and description was lacking the most detail.

Shame Thomas' mom was so crazy. Bet he was a fun baby.

Maybe it's been a while since I read a Lynsay book but there seems to be more sex scenes, or they're closer 2gether. They're great, but it freaks me out every time they pass out b/c I keep thinking Eshe's gonna die! And lo and behold they nearly get burnt up. Did she stay passed out b/c Armand took too much blood or cuz the killer drugged her? Far fetched I know, I just can't believe she slept while being burnt alive!

Yay Uncle Lucian's back! and Leah!!

Finally, John and Agnes were TOTALLY home! Surprise, surprise they're now "out of town", yea right. My suspicions about John just doubled and I'm 2nd guessing Agnes' innocence....
Everyone's probably gonna blame Cedrick some how....*gasp* What if the Maunsells try to frame Cedrick like they did Nicholas?! O NO! *must read*

*EDIT* Forgot to mention that I now think Althea may be a possible suspect, b/c she was crazy and only her head was found, SUSPICIOUS, that head could have belonged to anyone! But their idea of her being beheaded b4 hand was also a theory of mine, and makes more sense.

10 bucks says that Eshe and Bricker go to interview the Maunsells and end up fighting for their lives!
"You see? We get on famously...We could have been grand friends."
"Except for the part about me being an enforcer and you being a murderer."
"Yes. Well, no friendship is perfect."
orionsfaith

Re: Chap. 1-11 Born to Bite *Partial Spoilers*!!!

Postby tkw5002 on September 20th, 2010, 3:51 pm

So I want to add more to this, but it kind of involves more of the book after chapter 11. I'm sure you've already read it, but just in case, I'll hold off. :)
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby orionsfaith on September 22nd, 2010, 10:32 am

tkw5002 wrote:So I want to add more to this, but it kind of involves more of the book after chapter 11. I'm sure you've already read it, but just in case, I'll hold off. :)

Do what now? and I was all excited about there being another hit on this thing, lol! I would say go ahead cuz it's not like anyone else is interested in this thread, but that'd be counterproductive, *le sigh*. Can't wait to see you on the main thread though!
orionsfaith

Postby Denise on September 22nd, 2010, 11:52 pm

I was thinking the same thing about the Maunsels, especially since you knew someone was home when the first visti happened.

As for the thread, I never got to participate because once I picked up the book, I didn't put it down.
Denise

Postby orionsfaith on September 23rd, 2010, 8:24 am

Denise wrote:I was thinking the same thing about the Maunsels, especially since you knew someone was home when the first visti happened.

As for the thread, I never got to participate because once I picked up the book, I didn't put it down.

lol! figured that would be the case for most, did you literally read it all in one sitting!? epic. 8-)
orionsfaith

Postby jill on September 23rd, 2010, 7:39 pm

I understand your pain Orionsfaith...I had to wait to read anything on "Discuss the Series" thread. I had to read in small increments because of other stuff getting in my way darn it. :evil:

But the my first thoughts were that she definetely "over slept" because of blood but it is a possibility of drugging her but I am not sure how he/she could have done it except in the picnic lunch.

What are thoughts on this?
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby orionsfaith on September 24th, 2010, 8:12 am

jill wrote:I understand your pain Orionsfaith...I had to wait to read anything on "Discuss the Series" thread. I had to read in small increments because of other stuff getting in my way darn it. :evil:

But the my first thoughts were that she definetely "over slept" because of blood but it is a possibility of drugging her but I am not sure how he/she could have done it except in the picnic lunch.

What are thoughts on this?

Well, I was definately afraid that she had been knocked out or otherwise physically incapacitated b/c I could not think of a single time that she could have been drugged, but then again I wouldn't/couldn't put anything past Lynsay :P
I was surprised however to learn that an immortal could be so greatly weakened just by having some blood taken from them, or maybe I just didn't think that Armand had taken that much. Course we haven't really had encountered this particular issue since Etienne and Rachel's story.
orionsfaith

Postby susan60625 on September 24th, 2010, 3:53 pm

orionsfaith wrote:
Denise wrote:I was thinking the same thing about the Maunsels, especially since you knew someone was home when the first visti happened.

lol! figured that would be the case for most, did you literally read it all in one sitting!? epic. 8-)

Orionsfaith, Denise isn't the only one who read the book in one sitting. I do that with most books, to the detriment of everything else. I'm just too excited upon receiving the books to put them down! One of Lynsay's books usually take me about 3-4 hours. But I would do the same thing with the Harry Potter books. When the last book came out, I was sweltering in an apartment with no A/C, so I ended up sitting in a bathtub of cool water until 3:00 a.m. (for a total of about 7-8 hours)! Some times I don't even stop for food! However, once I finish a book for the first time, I immediately start a slow re-read to catch the details I missed the first time because of my race to see how it ended!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby rockie on September 24th, 2010, 10:03 pm

I read about 3 quarters of the book in one sitting! I was waiting for my next class to start and I didnt finish the book until Saturday because of class and then driving home and then my family came in! I would have had it done in one sitting except for the darn interruptions!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Denise on September 25th, 2010, 3:07 pm

orionsfaith wrote:... did you literally read it all in one sitting!? epic. 8-)

Yes, and then I was so sleepy I couldn't got on and talk about it for a few days. It was an all-nighter and I had to get my sleep back.
Denise

Next

Return to Discuss the Series